Sports šŸŽļø Official Formula 1 Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
That's less "theory" and more "conspiracy theory".

giphy.gif

Stink Star

Donā€™t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I mean I get that they put those mediums on to get a better restart on that second red flag- and that part worked. Seems like they were hedging their bets that thereā€™d be another red flag late in the race to slap on some softs and take her all the way home. Like sure the mediums could physically go 30 laps, but the last 5 laps the performance was gone. No way their engineers didnā€™t know that would happen

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I would have stuck with the hard compound. Watching the race max would put nearly a second on Lewis in the first 2 sectors. Then come the straight bits lewis would close it to about a second or .7. Then it would go back up to 1.7 between them and so on. Max was the better driver by far that race. Lewis just relies on straight line speed

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Way more interesting than the standard parade route they have been doing lately
Yeah but any time thereā€™s any action, the FIA just shits all over it and picks the winner.

MV tried to give LH the spot once, got hit, gave it to him again, then got a 5 second penalty on top of that. For whatā€¦going off the track during a racing incident?

Retarded

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yeah but any time thereā€™s any action, the FIA just shits all over it and picks the winner.

MV tried to give LH the spot once, got hit, gave it to him again, then got a 5 second penalty on top of that. For whatā€¦going off the track during a racing incident?

Retarded
Again, no, for re-entering the track in an unsafe manner.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Whoops. I donā€™t remember seeing that, off to YT I go
Was after one of the times he left the track. IIRC it was after the restart when Ocon got ahead and Masi was BARGAINING with RB over giving them second position on the grid, which RB masterfully caught up Masi in shit when they said, ā€œok, after Ocon then?ā€

Masi - ā€œum, no it would be behind Lewis, so Ocon, Lewis, Max.ā€

RB - weā€™ll get back to you ?

Reactions: IDAFC21

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Intentionally I donā€™t think it would happen. Heā€™s a competitor, but like heā€™s said in interviews if heā€™s not champion this year it will be next year. Itā€™s coming. Lewis is on his way out and he knows that.

With that said I could see them both going into a corner and neither yielding and a crash happens

Thread Info