Sports šŸŽļø Official Formula 1 Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Iā€™ve been saying the last few years that there is too much aero on the car. All those little wings and bits look so ugly and ruin the lines.

Many times aero bits have fallen off of cars and theyā€™ve continued to run just as fast. Just shows all the isnā€™t necessary.

Both teams had dirty driving, but LH is more seasoned at it, and less brash/obvious.

Iā€™m not a LH fan but at least we didnā€™t have to listen to him whine about his tires.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Iā€™ve been saying the last few years that there is too much aero on the car. All those little wings and bits look so ugly and ruin the lines.

Many times aero bits have fallen off of cars and theyā€™ve continued to run just as fast. Just shows all the isnā€™t necessary.

Both teams had dirty driving, but LH is more seasoned at it, and less brash/obvious.

Iā€™m not a LH fan but at least we didnā€™t have to listen to him whine about his tires.

No we had to listen to him whine about maxs driving, listen to him whine about red flags, listen to him whine about running into the back of max.

Itā€™s was exhausting

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yes it was, thatā€™s going to be part of his legacy.

MV had to give the place back since it gave him an unfair advantage. The time penalty was for rejoicing in an unsafe manner.

Canā€™t wait till next year when the board is basically reset. So we can get new people on the podium.

Stink Star

Donā€™t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock

Well you only have 1 more race with the cars looking like this

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Mercedes right front wing crumpled like notebook paper yet they still get fastest lap. That right there is proof that they easily have a MUCH faster car than everybody

Obv I am only speculating but I just have this feeling something is not legal on that Mercedesā€™ car. Bottas drops back finishes well but never really has to the pace. Lewis takes damage in a race and still goes even faster.

Maybe in wrong, but man it feels weird and gives you bad vibes

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Yes it was, thatā€™s going to be part of his legacy.

MV had to give the place back since it gave him an unfair advantage. The time penalty was for rejoicing in an unsafe manner.

Canā€™t wait till next year when the board is basically reset. So we can get new people on the podium.

I canā€™t wait till Lewis retires. Then we donā€™t have to have the biggest Nancy on the circuit anymore

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Like I said, there have been many other times where cars took damage and maintained pace or went faster.

The comments are usually ā€œthe aero engineers wonā€™t be happy their bits are flying off and the cars go faster. Might start worrying about their job.ā€

If Merc is cheating, theyā€™re doing it quite well.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I can finally look at this thread. Started the race late. I love watching max drive. Heā€™s super aggressive. Wish he won but makes the last race that much more exciting. I might need to watch this one again on F1TV so I can listen to the team radios.
I wonder if they put Max on the mediums just so he could get a better standing start (which he did).
This track is on the calender next spring and then will be gone.

BA65275E-B795-4CE9-A892-C38E5C252412.jpeg

E80BAC22-0726-4C9A-B41F-1B294DC43E0B.jpeg

3717A83E-2E9C-479D-9AA5-4E456B92FE71.jpeg

45E8CB24-B488-417C-8784-EF49A33D326F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
The whole race was weird with communication. Like why is Masi so involved before shit going to the stewards. Lewis wasnā€™t told max was giving the place and runs into him. Max gets a 5 second penalty for gaining advantage off track(deserved) but the gives the place back twice. The second time apparently on his own. It was just weird.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I can see this season ending in a controversial crash next week. Mercedes clearly has the upper hand in terms of pure pace. Points are a tie but Max has the title lead based on race wins. If Red Bull comes out in practice/qualifying next week behind the Mercedā€™s pace, seeing a Schumacher like incident would not surprise me. Max wins if they both DNF. Hopefully it doesnā€™t come down to that.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch

Thread Info