Drag to reposition cover

Official Formula 1 Thread

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Kimi gonna Kimi. Good for him tho. Its been a treat that hes been around as long as he has. There will never be another like him. Maybe he'll write more Haiku's in his free time :LOL:

And that vid :LOL: Silly as it was, it does make a good point, they DO have that TBC slot they havent filled yet...... Fucking go back, and F1 REALLY wants to make things right, offer all the original ticket holders the chance to come back and see an actual race. Tho it's so late in the calendar, I'm not sure what conditions are like at Spa in November.... Probably would be too late in the year to hold a race there.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’ll have to find it, but his best response to a question was “I was taking a shit”. I think it was why he missed an interview or something.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Watching FP1.

First, they’re using the three hardest compounds and it’s cool out. This should be interesting for some spins.

Second, LOOK AT THOSE CRANES!!!

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
For the most part I like the Sky broadcast crew, but man, I’m surprised some of them can even speak while gargling MV’s balls so much.

Give it a rest…

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think we’re going to see some crashes from the attempts to pass.

Or more gravel trap excursions.

Speaking of the traps, they’re using some large gravel. It might be rounded to prevent punctures, but you catch one of those in the helmet or hands that’s gonna hurt.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Damnit Kimi!!

Willams 😣

Also Q3 o_O

God if everyone can keep it on the track tomorrow this will be quite good. Buuuuuuut I wouldn't hold your breath for a red flag...or 2. I also wouldn't doubt if people start getting lapped by like lap 20 :LOL:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
BTW, through some turn of amazing events I’d like to see Kubica win the race. Not that I’m a huge fan, but just to see the look of shock on everyone’s face.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
The way this season is going I wouldnt put anything past the possibility of happening :LOL:

I've always liked Kubica. He is very talented, but was just never able to catch a real break. And then his rally accident really cemented things. At least as far as his formula one career goes. But I don't blame him for sticking around. Bum arm or not, if someone throws me the keys to an F1 car I'm not sayin no either! And hell, he's still faster than Haas!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom