Jim
giphy.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I'll definitely be checking that out. And speaking of Alonso, I am LOVING the Alonso helmet cam this weekend. I hope they do way more of that.

Just got thru w/ FP1 and 2. Things are definitely gonna be interesting this weekend.

And if I can just hike my old man pants up for a moment here, I remember a time when Blanchimont was a butthole puckerup curve where you turn in and HOPE the car makes it thru, much like 130R at Suzuka. Now its just a flat out casual flick of the steering wheel. These kids today don't know how good they've got it!!!

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Qualifying! It’s damp/wet but not raining. Still making it interesting.

It was a delayed start by about 10-15 minutes, so if you’re recording it, make sure there is a time extension.

My AT&T TV got switched to some Directv streaming bullshit. I left the DTV umbrella for a reason, and now under it again. Not happy. I have no way to extend the recording, or set up a manual time/channel. I do miss that about the DTV receivers.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
He hydroplaned, and when his tire got grip he had to correct for it, which threw the car out of balance. From that point he was just along for the ride.

Also, Q3, excited and also disappointed.

WhiteKnuckle WhiteKnuckleScat which video camera were you using in the tour?

GoPro Hero 8

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thread Info