Sports šŸŽļø Official Formula 1 Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
For a long part of that race I only saw passing in turn 1. I wasnā€™t watching F1 when they used to race here. Thought maybe thatā€™s just how the track was. At the end some more aggressive driving was happening which was nice. Cool to see hulk get called up and have a solid race.
Yeah, pretty much that T1-T3 section was all the passing. Lots of over/under though there and then had to try to not carry too much speed into T4 and exceed track limits, which Grosjean got a white/black flag for.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I think Grosjean knew his time was up. The last race or 2 he was complaining less (slightly), and actually giving his team members props. Mags was still a surprise to me tho. I definitely think one of the seats will be taken by a ferrari jr driver. The other seat? ......who knows. Perez is still on the hook for a drive, but I don't quite see him as a "development" driver

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I gotta find out what Bottas does to keep such a level head all the time. I know it's tough as shit being Hamiltons partner, but if I led every practice session of the weekend, and Q1 and Q2 and then just lost out to pole by the tiniest of margins right at the last second........that whole paddock would be in flames :LOL:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I gotta find out what Bottas does to keep such a level head all the time. I know it's tough as shit being Hamiltons partner, but if I led every practice session of the weekend, and Q1 and Q2 and then just lost out to pole by the tiniest of margins right at the last second........that whole paddock would be in flames :LOL:
He just looks at his net worth. :rofl:

Thread Info