2b9e000eb97ebe539008d53351a77b29.jpg

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
What’s the shit going on with Ferrari? There is speculation that they had and illegal fuel system. Any validity to that?

Nothing really came of it publicly, but there was an investigation last year and after it they lost straight line speed they had.
I think the speculation was that they somehow where combusting oil in addition to the fuel

Reactions: greasy

AWDCD3

Addict
May 31, 2015
Carol Stream, Il
Nothing really came of it publicly, but there was an investigation last year and after it they lost straight line speed they had.
I think they were speculating they somehow where combusting oil in addition to the fuel
That's what I heard, as well. They were burning oil to raise the octane value of their fuel.

Reactions: greasy

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Holy hell what a race! That did not disappoint at all. And it starts all over again in 5 days!

I did have to laugh tho, they talk about how all the teams are in their own "bubbles" and isolated within themselves and whatnot, which I think is a great idea, but then, when they went to form the cars up on the grid......EVERYONE was running around into each other :ROFLMAO:. I know it would take longer, but I think they should have some kind of staggered order of when the teams are allowed to get their cars on the grids. Once they're all formed up everyone is in their own space and not getting near anyone else, but that form up... I don't want this shit shut down again!

Thread Info