Sports 🏎️ Official Formula 1 Thread

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Bahrain GP...holy shit was that a race. Pres of Ferrari looks real salty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScpZCCkRigo

dem lotus tusks. Sauber die!! RAHH!! :rofl:

That actually was quite a race. I still can not believe the pace of those mercedes, but pretty much everyone in that race was having full on battles w/ their team mates. haha. Some real good action. God those ferraris are disappointing tho. Its quite sad to watch. I don't even wanna think about where they'd be in the field if they didnt have alonso and kimi piloting them. Anyone else and they'd be back fighting w/ the marussias and caterhams. I do love seeing the resurgence of williams tho. And w/ the martini racing colors to boot. Right now Im rooting for them.

HYPROPULSION_R

Regular
May 19, 2010
It's great to see the only competition Mercedes has is itself. Those Nico/Lewis battles were intense. You could tell Nico was pissed on the podium and during the interview.

and the shocker, Force India with a podium...

lil_jon_dave_chappelle_l_461c9a590dec5.jpg

brandoLSX

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"
Jul 12, 2011
Broomfield, CO
Very true. I just wish SOMEONE could catch up to the mercedes :rofl: So far they're the new red bull. Yeah they're letting hamilton and rosberg race each other for now, but that aint gonna last long once they start accumulating enough manufacturer points.

Well there you go! That last race Red Bull caught up when the Mercedes cars were't gaining full power. Made for a very interesting finish finally! Too bad Hamilton had to drop out completely though. Austria should be pretty interesting if Red Bull can keep up. Not as many tight turns. We will see!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Wow. So the rumors have been flying around for months, but Vettel officially announced yesterday he is leaving red bull at the end of this season. Theres been no announcement on where he's going yet, but the rumors have been saying Ferrari, and that's really the only place he could go. Kimi's already said hes good for next year, so that means Alonso has to be out... Rumors were he would go to red bull, but red bull have already said they're promoting Kvyat from the toro rosso team, so that options out. So now its thought that Alonso might go BACK to mclaren, which means Button would probably be out since his future is kinda up in the air. This is craziness.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah I really dont understand the FIA. Vergne is taking a 10 place grid penalty because toro rossos over their engine unit allotment already, and theres still 5 races left in the season :rofl: As if he needed that kick to the junk after being passed over AGAIN for a red bull seat.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
:( Sounds bad but if he's breathing on his own thats a good thing.

F1 driver Jules Bianchi is reportedly out of surgery and has been moved into the intensive care unit of the Mie area hospital where the surgery has taken place. He is apparently breathing on his own.

Details of the crash have emerged, including that it appears Bianchi lost control of the rear of the Marussia and overcorrected during the race, according to Nick DeGroot of Motorsport.com. Unsurprisingly, given the conditions of the race, this apparently led to jumping over the gravel pit, and so the speed of the vehicle continued to be quite high when it smashed into the tractor.

DeGroot is also reporting that Bianchi's father, Philippe told French media outlets that his son had a subdural hematoma. The FIA and the Marussia team have not formally released any injury report.

BBC is reporting he is breathing on his own.

More details as they become available.

Jules Bianchi Reportedly Out Of Surgery, Moved To ICU

Thread Info