Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
And thats the end of that.

Porsche will not join the 2026 Formula 1 grid as it (and no doubt many fans) had hoped. This decision will have no bearing on the manufacturer's Formula E program, The Race reports. VW Group executive Herbert Diess originally confirmed last May that Porsche would return to Formula 1 alongside sister brand Audi, which is still on track to join the series for the first time. If Diess's comments from last year hold true, it will likely be at least a decade before Porsche reconsiders the move.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Not at all surprised with that. When they stated months ago that they couldn't get a controlling interest in Red Bull I knew they'd walk.
Yep, when RB announced the ford deal (which is awesome btw), Porsche was as good as done. Not to mention it seemed redundant with audi taking over the alfa/sauber team

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So, T3-4 seems to be catching a few persons out. I'm also watch the F3 qualifying and it didn't take long for someone to embed car parts into the barrier.

Also, 30 cars on track at once for the qualifying. Let me repeat that, 30 cars at once. F1 needs to allow for more teams and cars. If F3 drivers can handle it I would hope the top-tier could.

Thread Info