Sports šŸŽļø Official Formula 1 Thread

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hamiltonā€™s physio coach for the last seven years, Andrea Cullen, has left the team. No reason given, just that sheā€™s on to a new adventure.

Seems like an odd time to leave, right when the season is starting up.

yeah, I saw that this morning on Reddit.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
If FP2 is at all indicative of how Qualifying and the race is going to be, it's going to be real interesting.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
FP1 and 2 watched. Man I just have a feeling the McLarens are going to just keep going backwards this year. I like seeing a Williams in the top 10 tho.

Might have to put this thread back on ignore for tomorrow tho. Gotta go back into work and deal w/ some shit, so not sure when I'll be watching fp3 and quali tomorrow

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Will I be able to do that through the app on my phone?
Yeah, like Stink Star Stink Star said the phone app should have the same features as the iPadOs does. While watching the race (or practice and qualifying), from the right edge of the screen swipe to the left. It'll bring up the options for changing views.

Reactions: guspech750

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Now that is really cool. I just tried it on my phone and it worked. I would have never have found that feature. Thanks for the help fellas. I appreciate it.
Our pleasure. I think youā€™ll find the app very rewarding compared to the broadcast on ESPN. Plus you get all the race archives, and support series.

Also, letā€™s say you start watching 20 minutes after the race started, you can choose to start at the beginning, or join it live.

Reactions: guspech750

Thread Info