Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
So why did Ferrari fuck leclerc again? They could have easily pitted both drivers during the safety car

Sainz isn’t going to win the championship yet they wasted several laps before finally giving him orders to let Leclerc around, then they left leclerc out on old hards during the SC knowing everyone behind him would have fresh softs. They literally suck so bad at strategy that it has to be intentional

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
So why did Ferrari fuck leclerc again? They could have easily pitted both drivers during the safety car

Sainz isn’t going to win the championship yet they wasted several laps before finally giving him orders to let Leclerc around, then they left leclerc out on old hards during the SC knowing everyone behind him would have fresh softs. They literally suck so bad at strategy that it has to be intentional
Lec was leading and was past pit lane and was to late to pit him.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
And this is why I don’t like Hamilton. He’s dirty AF like most of the drivers, but pretends to be squeaky clean.

2F896341-4C27-4BBE-A013-DC50119015A6.jpeg

“That’s dangerous man, he didn’t leave me any room”

010C0B69-0724-4FA7-B6A4-7AD7D9F44C58.jpeg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Holy shit what a race. Yeah I definitely wouldnt have gotten anything done today if I had watched this first :ROFLMAO:

Perez got SO lucky w/ the timing of that safety car. And then the action after, god DAMN. Leclerc got screwed. But Sainz!! And Mick!! Sucks for Russell. Glad everyone was ok in all that tho, that shit was crazy.

Best race in awhile.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
This is Formula 2, but asshole driver doing asshole things almost gets his head taken off as a result of doing an asshole thing.

"Williams academy driver Roy Nissany decided to aggressively defend his position after running his car wide at Stowe and rejoining the track. Dennis Hauger, the reigning F3 champion, saw an opportunity for an easy pass and took it. Nissany immediately veered left into Hauger’s car. Hauger was pushed into the grass, becoming a passenger in his own vehicle. Both drivers were headed to the Vale chicane, Nissany on the track and Hauger off of it. As Nissany rounded the corner, Hauger’s car ramped off the inside sausage curb and straight into Nissany’s cockpit."

Source article:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Saw that this weekend as well. 2 lives saved this weekend by the halo at the same track. But this brings us back to the bigger issue. WHEN is the FIA going to do something about the sausage curbs?? First Abbie Eaton at COTA, now this. Thank god Nissany and Hauger were alright, but that could have been so much worse. And who knows, if Nissany HADNT been there to absorb the impact, if Hauger had just launched off that curb w/ no traffic there and slammed back into the pavement, maybe he would've suffered and injury like Abbie's, or worse.

BAN SAUSAGE CURBS!!

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Thread Info