SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
One of the comments on the Jalopnik article:

"I heard basically the complete opposite:

Piquet called Lewis “o neguinho”. neguinho is the diminutive form of nego which yes, if translated literally does mean “black person” or simply “a black” it is more commonly used in the same way as “dude”. the issue isnt simply the word nego however, it’s the definite article “o” and the diminutive.

If Piquet had said just “nego” that could be translated as “black” (noun, not adjective) or maybe even “n*gga” but it could be passed off as informal speak because it would sound like it however misplaced it may be. the issue here is how he said “o neguinho”, so “the little black (man)“

He said it to clearly belittle Lewis, and anyone saying “in Portuguese it’s not offensive” is wrong, in context it absolutely is racist

And all of this is while he referred to every other driver by name, only Hamiltion by a term like this."

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
  • Haha

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Silverstone this weekend chaps. Bloody good!

1656524736626.png

1656524713843.png

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Lauda had said some unusual things, but Bernie is just off his fucking rocker. If he wants to take a bullet for Putin, send him on over to Russia and let him. Don't think many people will try to stop him, LOL.
I looked him up, apparently he made some positive comments about hitler in the past as well lol, and has also spoken out against democracy

What a nutjob

• Wow

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yeah they did. And then he almost took out one of their national heros :ROFLMAO:
The comment from Landon to Natalie was that it was softer than it looked. But you know there’s a 1000 different angles of it from all the cell phone videos.

Don’t try to cheat by kicking the ball out from under your teammate I guess?

Thread Info