Sports šŸŽļø Official Formula 1 Thread

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
AM is falling apart. I think Stroll is going to unload it as soon as he can. Which means there is a good chance the younger Stroll literally has to take a walk.

They're done for sure. And I will not miss either of the Strolls once they're pushed out. Would suck to see the Aston Martin name leave the sport, but if Audi or Porsche, or even Andretti swoop in to take over, I wouldn't be mad about that at all.

Aug 25, 2020
They're done for sure. And I will not miss either of the Strolls once they're pushed out. Would suck to see the Aston Martin name leave the sport, but if Audi or Porsche, or even Andretti swoop in to take over, I wouldn't be mad about that at all.
Iā€™d love for Audi to take over. AM seems to make sense now that mclaren is out of the question.

Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Spain this weekend...

Barcelona-Catalunya
7019C0D4-49B0-417D-BAB0-48A2FD5F456B.jpeg

Carry on.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
FP1 watched, just started 2.

So, the commentators mentioned a few times that this was Saintā€™s home race. Um, hello? What about Alonso?

I hope Bottas and Latifi were on different strategies than their stablemates, cause being outpaced by a backup driver and an F2 driver, respectively, is not good.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Also, the Mercs seem to be sitting really low. When they go around a curve the barge boards are damn near scraping the surface.

The look reminds me of a manta ray sitting on the sand at the bottom of the ocean.

Sad that Williamsā€™s last win was Crashtornado 10 years ago.

Thread Info