Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can't Make Any

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Baltimore has had the worst luck. CB Marcus Peters went down on back to back plays with Edwards.

Anybody going to pick up Ingram in case Baltimore trades to get him back? Free tip because I love you guys...

I'm so loaded at RB I don't need to take him.

Who has Lamar? Want to trade before he tears his ACL? ? (J/K, I hope Lamar is healthy all season.)

Stevenson needs an injury to have fantasy relevance. I took him as a back up in another league that has a deeper bench. He's also injured now. Dislocated thumb, I think?

Stevenson kicked ass in the preseason games and I have Lamar too :fu:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
giphy.gif

• Angry
Reactions: The Pun

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Alright! I dropped Stevenson in my other league and grabbed Latavius Murray. They're not as quick as you guys to snap up potential top 24 RB players. Who will end up as RB1 in Baltimore? Ty'son, Bell or Murray? Ty'son is a 3rd string back. Bell seemed done in K.C. last year. Murray is one year away from doing well on N.O. when Kamara was down. there's a decent chance he gets the job once he learns the playbook.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I had a hard time choosing between Chase and OBJ. Ultimately chose Chse because OBJ was up in the air on starting. OBJ was just ruled out. Wow, I actually made the right starting decision for once in my life.
I got him in another league and tried grabbing him in this league. I think he is going to finish the year as a top 10 WR.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I got him in another league and tried grabbing him in this league. I think he is going to finish the year as a top 10 WR.
That's part of why I grabbed him. I liked that he played with Burrow in college and they should already be on the same page. He just had a really bad preseason. Not playing football for a year hurt him.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info