• Can't Make Any

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
My toughest decision was Robert Woods or CD Lamb. Hope that goes well.

I hope the 49ers don't stick with that stupid 2 QB strategy. Scared a lot of people away from Trey Lance. He's a perfect fit for that Offense. Lamar Jackson Jr. Until he wins the job, Roethlisberger is a good fill in. Supposed to have three 1,000 yard receivers. Somebody has to be throwing those yards and Ben is back.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I just got clarification that PUP means 6 weeks, not 6 games. Means Michael Thomas is eligible to return in week 7 after N.O. bye. Extra game for MT. Bumps him up a bit.

My QB spot is my weakest link. Probably going to stream the position at least until Trey Lance starts. Week 1 is tough.

My bench is loaded with upside. I'm All In this year. Doing an Aircal style of play.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Baltimore has had the worst luck. CB Marcus Peters went down on back to back plays with Edwards.

Anybody going to pick up Ingram in case Baltimore trades to get him back? Free tip because I love you guys...

I'm so loaded at RB I don't need to take him.

Who has Lamar? Want to trade before he tears his ACL? ? (J/K, I hope Lamar is healthy all season.)

Stevenson needs an injury to have fantasy relevance. I took him as a back up in another league that has a deeper bench. He's also injured now. Dislocated thumb, I think?

• Haha
Reactions: Rent Free

Thread Info