• Can't Make Any

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
It's that time again folks! Time for Fantasy Football! The league has, of course, auto-renewed like always. That doesn't mean anything, just makes it easier if you are already in. To be in I need actual confirmation in this thread.

As always, I am giving priority to the people that participated last season. Since least year was an odd year, we only had 10 teams signed up. We are bumping the list back up to 12 teams as I expect there to be real interest again this season. People that were in last season are in as placeholders on the list below, while the two additional spots will be empty for now.

YOU MUST CONFIRM IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE LEAGUE.

It is once again a $30 buy-in. Unless you guys wanna up it (be reasonable, this is supposed to be a fun league). Post up suggestions if you want to. You can begin PayPal me for payment as soon as you confirm you are in.

PayPal is: [email protected]

I am setting a draft date of Tuesday August 31th at 7PM Central Time. Please confirm your availability. As always I will make an effort to accommodate everyone, but as always, a majority will take priority.

1. Sprayin - PAID
2. Flyn Flyn - PAID
3. Aircal Aircal - PAID
4. Teege24 Teege24 - PAID
5. Rent Free 98GrandPrixIraqVet - PAID
6. TonzKnock-G TonzKnock-G - PAID
7. cacicgtp7 cacicgtp7 - PAID
8. Tight Lines Tight Lines - PAID
9. Shawn1112 Shawn1112 - PAID
10. Chet Donnelly Ryan02Stang - PAID
11. The Pun The Pun - PAID
12. Mook Mook - PAID

I know it's late and the season starts soon. So I'll give a week for everyone to respond before looking for replacements. If you are willing to be an alternate, on the waiting list, please let me know.

Waiting list:

These are the rules that we have had for years and years. It has worked, but to try to make everyone happy, I'll listen to adjustments.

Any questions/concerns about rules post them up! I will try to accommodate every request if majority is in favor.

This is a copy of the rules from last season. I will hear requests about rule changes:

Scoring: Head-to-Head
Roster Positions:QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Offense_____________________________ League Value
Passing Yards------------------------> 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns-------------------------> 4
Interceptions-------------------------------> -2
Rushing Yards-----------------------> 10 yards per point
Rushing Touchdowns-------------------------> 6
Reception Yards---------------------> 10 yards per point
Reception Touchdowns-----------------------> 6
Return Touchdowns--------------------------> 6
2-Point Conversions--------------------------> 2
Fumbles------------------------------------> -1
Fumbles Lost--------------------------------> -2
Offensive Fumble Return TD-------------------> 6

Kickers______________________________ League Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards-------------------------> 3
Field Goals 20-29 Yards------------------------> 3
Field Goals 30-39 Yards------------------------> 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards------------------------> 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards--------------------------> 5
Point After Attempt Made----------------------> 1

Defense/Special Teams_________________League Value
Sack-----------------------------------------> 1
Interception----------------------------------> 2
Fumble Recovery------------------------------> 2
Touchdown-----------------------------------> 6
Safety----------------------------------------> 2
Block Kick-------------------------------------> 2
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns-----------> 6
Points Allowed 0 points-----------------------> 10
Points Allowed 1-6 points----------------------> 7
Points Allowed 7-13 points---------------------> 4
Points Allowed 14-20 points--------------------> 1
Points Allowed 21-27 points--------------------> 0
Points Allowed 28-34 points-------------------> -1
Points Allowed 35+ points---------------------> -4

We will be doing a LIVE Online draft. You MUST be present at the draft (well technically not, itll autodraft you if you dont show up, but its much better if you show up. Also, you'll be an asshole, and no one likes an asshole.)

I'll be asking Mook Mook to draw draft order from a hat again this year. This worked out well the last 7 years, so we will continue to run it this way.

Also, like to send out a Congrats to Aircal Aircal for winning the 2020 Championship!

UPDATE: $50 BUY IN.

Payouts are as follows
1st - $450
2nd - $150

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Mook Mook has generously decided to [finally] buy a trophy for the league. The idea is that the trophy will be an annual "traveling" trophy. It will have all the previous winners names on it (TCG SCREEN NAME) in individual areas. Each year, the previous winner will have to send the trophy back to me (after the end of the following season), so I can add the new plate before sending it to the new winner, who will hold it for a year. So on and so fourth. This is going to require a bit of trust that each of you guys are willing to do this at the end of the season. Most of us have been doing this for long enough that I don't expect to have any issues. But still, if you can't commit to doing so, just say so and we wont ship it out to you. Don't be a dick.

In preparing for this, I went back to all of the old threads and compiled a list of previous winners. This will be our 12th season! :eek3: The previous list of winners is listed below:

2010 - Alacran
2011 - Aircal
2012 - bmoore04
2013 - firemandan1700
2014 - shawn1112
2015 - Primalzer
2016 - Flyn
2017 - Aircal
2018 - Aircal
2019 - Tight Lines
2020 - Aircal

I can't believe I didn't notice this before. But Jesus Aircal Aircal, you are essentially the Tom Brady of this league. Got a regular old dynasty going on over here.

I think this will be a fun way to keep this league more interesting, so let me know what you guys think about it.

Reactions: Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I thought I already posted but don't see it. In, of course. $50 is fine. I just joined a $100 PPR league so I don't care if we go PPR or stay Standard.

Seeing the trend for the $50 votes, I just sent you $50.

Looks like it's time for me to win again if Aircal will allow it. ?

Since we are 1 short on bench, how about keeping an IR spot for players who are on IR? It worked OK last year.

Thread Info