• Total voters

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I posted on the live CBS podcast feed. The guys there know me and Adam Eisner commented on how I look and act like the nicest guy. Chris said I bring good energy to the show. Adam said Yeah, he likes the questions and comments I bring to it. They're a lot nicer to me than you guys. LOL ?
Give them time................................lol

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
If you are wondering, Jay Glazer just reported that Houston has softened their stance on trading Deshaun Watson and is taking calls. I was going to (not) grab Josh Gordon but thought grabbing Watson would be more fun.

Let me hear all the reasons this was a bad move. If Watson goes to Miami or Philly and pays off all the women... My team could be pretty potent in the 2nd half of the season. Worth a shot for a team that needs a top QB. Jay Glazer doesn't post BS. If nothing happens in a week or two, Watson goes back on waivers. Just a gamble. Think about it. Miami trades Tua, a couple other players and draft picks. They have them and think they are a QB away from being relevant. Or, Philly trades Hurts, players and picks. Houston gets a new QB and probably 3 first rounders. Sort of makes sense. Is Houston looking at the injuries and QB play and thinking now is the time?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'm concerned about Pitt. Big Ben is dust. The O line isn't good. Najee would get a ton of carries/receptions on what may be a bad team. Opponents may stack the box to get Ben to throw. Keenan is great and Sanders is a buy low right now. He could improve. Trade chart has their PPR value at 41 for Allen/Sanders and 27 for Najee. Doesn't sound like a good deal. Fair trade would be a top 5 RB. Keenan Allen (24) straight up would be a better trade for you.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Jeff (Sprayin), comparing the bigger bench in my other league to our 5 man bench, I still see plenty of players available when we get to waivers. It's just much easier to drop someone to go for a waiver pick since the benches are deeper. I'm holding 2 DEF now just because I can.
I was thinking that maybe we should reduce the bench because bench spots are lame af. BTW I'm responding on my honeymoon because that's how much I fucking hate bench spots.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I guess I use my bench differently. I would never have a defense on my bench unless it was a 1 week only because of a bye. I look at defense weekly, match ups ,conditions, locations. Same with kickers. Better to get a decent kicker in a dome than a great kicker in a storm.
Pretty much the same

Reactions: Aircal

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm willing to trade Diontae Johnson or Jamar Chase for a solid starting RB. If anyone is stacked at RB and weak at WR, make me an offer.

Don't bother trying to do a 2 scrubs for 1 starter trade. Real actual trades please.

EDIT: I'd throw OBJ name in that hat too, in case someone is big on him coming back hard.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I'm willing to trade Diontae Johnson or Jamar Chase for a solid starting RB. If anyone is stacked at RB and weak at WR, make me an offer.

Don't bother trying to do a 2 scrubs for 1 starter trade. Real actual trades please.

EDIT: I'd throw OBJ name in that hat too, in case someone is big on him coming back hard.
You talking to me?

Thread Info