• Can't Make Any

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Yeah dropped my D and requested it yesterday, did I fuck up?

Says pending 9/18 claim 1 of 1
When did you submit it and is the person you picked up someone who was dropped after week 1?

Waivers clear on Wednesday, and after they clear it should be just regular Free Agents until they play. Unless someone dropped them after week 1, which they enter a waiver period of like 2 days or something like that. So if it was someone that was dropped due to a waiver claim that cleared in Wednesday, it probably wouldn't clear for another couple days. 9/18 sounds about right. If it says it'll clear 9/18, that's when it'll process. If it was supposed to be a team that played tonight, I'd suggest grabbing someone else.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Yeah dropped after week 1 and they donā€™t play till Sunday. Says 18th and did it yesterday so hopefully all good.
You'll be good to go for Sunday. Just make sure you are logged in to check your roster before games start. It doesn't automatically place claims into the roster, you have to manually move them in.

Reactions: The Pun

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'm liking the fact that Latavius is in on a lot of plays. He will eventually take over from Williams. Williams doesn't understand the scheme most plays and can't block. He's only good if he knows he's getting the ball and sometimes not then. Latavius made a great block for him and he went the wrong way. Baltimore is a running machine. Freeman looked like crap.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I had a player who just went on IR but swapped him out for somebody else yesterday. Anyway to get him back and put him on the IR slot?

or am I fucked since I released him?
If you release him, you release him. You can put a claim back on him if you really want him. But there are no take-backsies in FF.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yeah, you gotta look at the button for a while before pushing it. Somebody with an IR spot open will grab Landry. I won't because I have Michael Thomas in mine. 4 more weeks until I get my WR1/WR2 spot taken care of. I'm looking forward to see Winston throwing to Thomas. Might stack them. Unless Carr keeps up his performance so far. He has moved up into the top 12. I waited too long to take a QB but that's fairly easy to fix. QB is loaded. Pay attention to your byes, too. Especially ones that have your QB, DEF and K in them. I had 5 players on bye week 7 (when I play you?) but have that down to 3 now. That's my only bad bye week and I'm working on it.

I have Jerry Jeudy on my bench who is on IR. Offer me someone good who I can use now and we can make a trade. Otherwise I'm using the bench spot to hang onto him as a WR2 or FLEX once he and MT are playing. I saw Jeudy dropped in my other league and tried to pick him up but got out waivered. Check out Dave Richard CBS on google to get his weekly trade value charts. They're helpful. Jeudy isn't listed because he's on IR but I'd put him just below Sutton at an 8 or 9 value for weeks 7 on. Looking at your team, Fuller is a 5 and ARob is a 17. Shows their value. For instance, James Robinson on my team is an 11. With Jeudy, that's around 19-20 so, if you offered ARob for the two, it's a reasonable offer. Don't know if I'd take it because Robinson's value is down because he has started slow this year. I expect him to improve if he's even 80% of what he was last year. Still, if you want to make a trade, send me an offer and I will look at it.

I like TNF. Some of the games are good and it breaks up the week of no football. Don't like the TNF announcers, though. The Mannings have me spoiled now. I hope TNF follows MNF and picks up a couple of retired stars to do the same thing.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I dont like Thursdays games from a fantasy point. No real time to check on injuries. Lots of guys sit out Wednesday and Thursday but may play Sunday. Secondly you really only have Wednesday to evaluate any waiver claims you did or didn't get. Have a crappy long day at work Wednesday can mess your week.

Reactions: Sprayin and Maro

Thread Info