***Official Fantasy Football League 2020 Rona Edition***

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yahoo overvalues top players. Some of them will hit and be great. Some of them will have off years. You can't go by the cannot cut list on Yahoo but they do. Yahoo is bad about "guessing" at rookies and lower tier players.

At the end of the year, my team could be anywhere between a D and an A+. End of year is what counts. I have a 60% win ratio so I'll put my projections up against Yahoo's and probably win. Some of these fantasy "experts" win less than 50% in their own leagues but they're on the web so their opinions count.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Yahoo overvalues top players. Some of them will hit and be great. Some of them will have off years. You can't go by the cannot cut list on Yahoo but they do. Yahoo is bad about "guessing" at rookies and lower tier players.

At the end of the year, my team could be anywhere between a D and an A+. End of year is what counts. I have a 60% win ratio so I'll put my projections up against Yahoo's and probably win. Some of these fantasy "experts" win less than 50% in their own leagues but they're on the web so their opinions count.

Everyone is bad at predicting for the draft. Literally everyone. No one win's based on the draft. The league is won on the wire, every time, without fail.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
There's a lot of parity in the league. Way more than our 12 team. Should be a fun season.

Noah Fant is going to have a tough match up this week but I didn't want to let you player stealers get him. Lock was using him as his safety outlet and, if his deep pass to Fant late in the game had been on target, Fant would have been close to 20 points. So much upside with a not great QB who likes to dump the ball off to his TE.

I haven't played in a 10 team league in a long time. Trying to figure out how it works.

Jeff, are we still having 6 playoff spots?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Yeah, I get that and I'd be concerned about Denver WRs. Fant has GREAT hands and made the most of his targets. He could be a breakout TE this year. If not, he hits the waiver wire in a few weeks.

Unless anyone wants a trade. :) Ballers are open for business.

Hey Michael Thomas owner... How much for the injured WR? High ankle sprain could hurt his production for the next couple months. I saw him traded for Slayton in one of the Yahoo leagues.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info