***Official Fantasy Football League 2020 Rona Edition***

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Yes on an IR spot. We'll need it. Are you going to have it regular IR or just for covid? Probably a lot easier to just do it regular? Set it for 2 weeks out minimum to cover the covid quarantines?
Theyre not designating them as separate. IR will be IR. I'm okay with adding one temporary spot because of Rona. Use it as you wish.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Good luck, guys! I'm happy with my draft from the last place spot. Could have been worse, could have been better. I wanted Carson, Conner or Aaron Jones for my flex but you guys snapped them up ahead of where they were going in mocks. I reached a little for Hayden Hurst because I wanted him and he wouldn't have been there if I waited 19 picks. Hoping for Hooper stats but better and not Trey Burton. LOL

I'm looking for big things out of Frank Gore Jr. (Zach Moss) and Christian McCaffrey Jr. (Antonio Gibson). If 1 of them hits, I'll be happy. If they both do, you can hand me the trophy. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info