Reaction score
Well I had the second to last grade. So just hand me the trophy. :s00ls:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yahoo overvalues top players. Some of them will hit and be great. Some of them will have off years. You can't go by the cannot cut list on Yahoo but they do. Yahoo is bad about "guessing" at rookies and lower tier players.

At the end of the year, my team could be anywhere between a D and an A+. End of year is what counts. I have a 60% win ratio so I'll put my projections up against Yahoo's and probably win. Some of these fantasy "experts" win less than 50% in their own leagues but they're on the web so their opinions count.

OP
Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yahoo overvalues top players. Some of them will hit and be great. Some of them will have off years. You can't go by the cannot cut list on Yahoo but they do. Yahoo is bad about "guessing" at rookies and lower tier players.

At the end of the year, my team could be anywhere between a D and an A+. End of year is what counts. I have a 60% win ratio so I'll put my projections up against Yahoo's and probably win. Some of these fantasy "experts" win less than 50% in their own leagues but they're on the web so their opinions count.
Everyone is bad at predicting for the draft. Literally everyone. No one win's based on the draft. The league is won on the wire, every time, without fail.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ryan (Teslas) and Jon (Enforcers) have good teams. That will be an interesting matchup this week. Ryan has more risk/reward, IMO.
My team was autodrafted because I couldn't be bothered to remember what day it was :picard:

OP
Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
My guy scored the first TD of the season. Just hand me the trophy now.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of parity in the league. Way more than our 12 team. Should be a fun season.

Noah Fant is going to have a tough match up this week but I didn't want to let you player stealers get him. Lock was using him as his safety outlet and, if his deep pass to Fant late in the game had been on target, Fant would have been close to 20 points. So much upside with a not great QB who likes to dump the ball off to his TE.

I haven't played in a 10 team league in a long time. Trying to figure out how it works.

Jeff, are we still having 6 playoff spots?

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
If it was a PPR league, but only great receivers overcome bad QB’s

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I get that and I'd be concerned about Denver WRs. Fant has GREAT hands and made the most of his targets. He could be a breakout TE this year. If not, he hits the waiver wire in a few weeks.

Unless anyone wants a trade. :) Ballers are open for business.

Hey Michael Thomas owner... How much for the injured WR? High ankle sprain could hurt his production for the next couple months. I saw him traded for Slayton in one of the Yahoo leagues.

Teege24

Reaction score
Hey Michael Thomas owner... How much for the injured WR? High ankle sprain could hurt his production for the next couple months. I saw him traded for Slayton in one of the Yahoo leagues.
I'm good, I'm going to sit on him until I get desperate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom