***Official Fantasy Football League 2020 Rona Edition***

OP
Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Still under “The Chicago Garage”? I only ask as it shows 12 teams.
Yeah I haven't had a chance to rearrange teams yet. If you were in last year it auto puts you on this year. When I put the order in I'll cut the other 2 teams.

OP
Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Y'all are killing me with these names. I don't remember who is who.

OP
Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Check your draft order to make sure its right. I had to guess based on your email/name registered with Yahoo. I think I got it right.

Shout out to the normal humans who made their name the same as their name on here.

OP
Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have more than half the payments, so that's a plus. Send them in if you haven't yet please.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yes on an IR spot. We'll need it. Are you going to have it regular IR or just for covid? Probably a lot easier to just do it regular? Set it for 2 weeks out minimum to cover the covid quarantines?

OP
Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yes on an IR spot. We'll need it. Are you going to have it regular IR or just for covid? Probably a lot easier to just do it regular? Set it for 2 weeks out minimum to cover the covid quarantines?
Theyre not designating them as separate. IR will be IR. I'm okay with adding one temporary spot because of Rona. Use it as you wish.

OP
Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Looks like i missed adjusting divisions. That has been fixed.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
This is a great year to be at the turn in the draft. I feel loved. Two top WRs? RB/WR? QB/TE? Send Lamar and Kelce my way. Or Mahomes and Kittle. :bigthumb:

OP
Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have done absolutely zero research this season, and haven't even really been paying attention to Football news at all. Preparing to come dead last.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have done absolutely zero research this season, and haven't even really been paying attention to Football news at all. Preparing to come dead last.
Same. I honestly have not been into sports since almost late last year since work decided to be lame and then prepping for little ones arrival.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Good luck, guys! I'm happy with my draft from the last place spot. Could have been worse, could have been better. I wanted Carson, Conner or Aaron Jones for my flex but you guys snapped them up ahead of where they were going in mocks. I reached a little for Hayden Hurst because I wanted him and he wouldn't have been there if I waited 19 picks. Hoping for Hooper stats but better and not Trey Burton. LOL

I'm looking for big things out of Frank Gore Jr. (Zach Moss) and Christian McCaffrey Jr. (Antonio Gibson). If 1 of them hits, I'll be happy. If they both do, you can hand me the trophy. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom