***Official Fantasy Football League 2020 Rona Edition***

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Also, I just noticed that I didn't update the payout for having 2 less teams this season.

Payouts previously were based on $360 and split as follows:

1st - $270 (75% of pot)
2nd - $90 (25% of pot)

With only 10 teams putting $300 into the pot, and maintaining the same split, these will be updated this season to:

1st - $225 (75% of pot)
2nd - $75 (25% of pot)

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'm looking forward to this year's fantasy football. 'Rona is mostly gone for the NFL and we get a preseason to scope out players and an extra game! If any newbies want in to bump us back up to a 12 team league, send Jeff a PM ( Sprayin Sprayin). Buy in is $30. 1st and 2nd place get paid.

Mook Mook You want to play this year?

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm looking forward to this year's fantasy football. 'Rona is mostly gone for the NFL and we get a preseason to scope out players and an extra game! If any newbies want in to bump us back up to a 12 team league, send Jeff a PM ( Sprayin Sprayin). Buy in is $30. 1st and 2nd place get paid.

Mook Mook You want to play this year?

I definitely plan on bumping it back up to 12 teams. Last year I was questioning whether or not the season was even going to happen, let alone finish. Seemed to be no problems. Now that Rona is all but officially over, I plan on doing business as usual.

Reactions: Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Any thoughts on a dynasty league? They're intriguing. I was in one for a while and it was fun. We would need committed members. The league I was in was expensive and had a large buy in for new teams who were sort of screwed the first year or two because they needed to take over a team where the owner left. Multi thousand dollar payoffs. not suggesting we do high money like that, just tossing out the dynasty question vs. redraft. Teams who finish last get the first rookie picks and you can trade picks for players/picks.

Thinking about it, it's probably too complicated for us. :)

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Any thoughts on a dynasty league? They're intriguing. I was in one for a while and it was fun. We would need committed members. The league I was in was expensive and had a large buy in for new teams who were sort of screwed the first year or two because they needed to take over a team where the owner left. Multi thousand dollar payoffs. not suggesting we do high money like that, just tossing out the dynasty question vs. redraft. Teams who finish last get the first rookie picks and you can trade picks for players/picks.

Thinking about it, it's probably too complicated for us. :)
It's too hard to do here. We have a core like 9-10 but there's always 2-3 revolving teams and inheriting a bad team is a huge deterrent to new people joining.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Yeah, I hear you. Dynasty requires totally committed owners. Still, it's really fun as you play for years down the road rather than redraft. If your team is not strong, you can trade a top player for future draft picks. You can really piss off owners as you trade a superstar for the Rd. 1 pick next year.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Yeah, I hear you. Dynasty requires totally committed owners. Still, it's really fun as you play for years down the road rather than redraft. If your team is not strong, you can trade a top player for future draft picks. You can really piss off owners as you trade a superstar for the Rd. 1 pick next year.
If we have like 2-3 years with no changes, I'd consider doing a keeper league. But I'd doubt that happens.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I started commenting early so we can get the league back up to 12. This year looks much better than last year's covid crap. Full stadiums. No worry about covid killing games. 17 weeks!
I'm sure we will have no problem getting 12. We usually don't. Rona was an off year. Rona is officially over.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info