***Official Fantasy Football League 2020 Rona Edition***

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
So apparently the COVID-19 designation *isn't* IR by default (although, I think this is a new thing). There is an option that I can turn on that will allow games that are postponed due to COVID-19 to be placed in IR slot. Since the Steelers/Ravens is Postponed, I'm giving yall the option to have it turned on.

Full disclaimer: I dont have any players from either of those teams, so it doesn't affect me at all. I'm voting yes to turn it on, because that's a fair option. I didn't realize that I had to manually turn it on.

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
So apparently the COVID-19 designation *isn't* IR by default (although, I think this is a new thing). There is an option that I can turn on that will allow games that are postponed due to COVID-19 to be placed in IR slot. Since the Steelers/Ravens is Postponed, I'm giving yall the option to have it turned on.

Full disclaimer: I dont have any players from either of those teams, so it doesn't affect me at all. I'm voting yes to turn it on, because that's a fair option. I didn't realize that I had to manually turn it on.
I vote yes! (y)

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri

Absolutely not, we have dealt with it this long. I believe I was told earlier this year to more or less deal with it when I had 3 players out.

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Absolutely not, we have dealt with it this long. I believe I was told earlier this year to more or less deal with it when I had 3 players out.
giphy.gif

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yes

It improves on the good idea of using the IR spot and it looks like we may have multiple players missing the last few weeks now that covid seems to be cranking up. Managers will still have lesser players playing but they won't have to drop half their team to waivers to compete. It's probably better than seeing a bunch of superstars hit waivers and mess up multiple teams. Tight Lines, did you lose anybody good in the week you had 3 out? I understand your point but nobody expected the numbers of players who might be out when we made the first change.

I give Yahoo credit for looking at what was happening and changing the rules to make the games more fair during the evil disease year.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Hey! Who took Rodgers? I wanted him. I was in the #4 waiver spot for a change and thought I might have a chance until waivers flipped me back to #8 on the Wed. date. Grrr. ?
No way you could be #4 when the week first starts, you should be #9 and I have been #10 all year.
Neither of us have had a shot for top FA all year

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I'm #8 because I'm technically in 3rd since we're in the same division. I was joking about keeping the 4 spot. I didn't pick anyone up last week so I had 4 but Rodgers was released 1 day too late so he bumped back into the Wed. draft slot instead of Monday where he should have been. He played before Monday so he got bumped back.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
This wouldn't have helped there. It let's you use the single IR spot for COVID-19 designations. I believe they were tagged as IR earlier in the season, with the actual COVID-19 designation being new over the past few weeks.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
This wouldn't have helped there. It let's you use the single IR spot for COVID-19 designations. I believe they were tagged as IR earlier in the season, with the actual COVID-19 designation being new over the past few weeks.

It was still the same concern, you could have just added a spot on the bench. Bottom line you Still shouldnā€™t change anything this late in the season In my opinion.

Salty out.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I voted yes but I understand your reasoning. Even if it's 11-1, we may want to keep it as it is unless you change your mind.

I will lose my kicker and DEF this week but I'm pretty much locked in as 3 seed so I can take a couple weeks off if need be. I'll sit there and pick up the good players that get dropped. ?

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
I voted yes but I understand your reasoning. Even if it's 11-1, we may want to keep it as it is unless you change your mind.

I will lose my kicker and DEF this week but I'm pretty much locked in as 3 seed so I can take a couple weeks off if need be. I'll sit there and pick up the good players that get dropped. ?

Now that is what sounds good to me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info