And...

29352601182_db58c00286.jpg

iu

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Down 26 in my big money league and have D Cook going tonight. Win and I'm in and will jump to the 4 seed, lose and need some help to get in. Basically cant have team I'm tied with score more that 22pts more than me for the week. Our league is PPR and very high scoring, bonus points for 100-125-150-175 yards. So the 26 points isnt out of the question. In the 12 years in the league I have been in the Championship 5 times, winning it 4 times. Missed playoffs once and have finished top 4 (in the money) every year except the year I missed the playoffs.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Also kinda pissed as I havent paid attention until my brother told me over the weekend. I signed up for a random Yahoo money league along with my brother. Everyone paid their $200 except 2 people. So the league was cancelled and money returned. So I didnt pay no attention to it. Well the league continued as a "free" league and my team hasnt won a game as I havent managed my team being I thought it was cancelled. So I went from almost being Platinum to being bronze.......FML

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I had my team all set up for the playoffs and then the N.E. kicker has his appendix out and Julio hurts his shoulder. Now Cook goes down. Dalvin and Julio were my 1st and 2nd round picks. Expect the unexpected. At least I grabbed Mattison when Jack dropped him. He's not Dalvin Cook but he should be a solid RB1 if Cook is out for any length of time.

This was a tough week to schedule players for me. San Fran playing Baltimore and Julio was my only green match up.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Good luck to everyone in the playoffs. In my big money league I snuck in by 2.32pts. When Dalvin went down I thought I was fucked as they guy I was competing with for the last playoff spot had Carson. Lucky me they used Penny a lot in the 2nd half. I have had Mattison stashed on my bench since draft day.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Not the greatest last couple of weeks for my team...even with the guys going off on my bench, wouldn't have been competitive. My team is especially bi-polar this year.

Was worried I'd lose my bye week with the loss this week, but luckily Teege lost too...started looking ahead to the following week, and some tough matchups for my team...for the first time, I don't feel like bringing anyone off the waivers is really going to help me, it's just a matter of if my players decide to show up or not and taking guesses on which players are gonna go off.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Ive just been bodyslammed by life lately and no time to even focus on my fantasy teams much. Yeah my run of getting screwed continues in this league. I really wish I paid more attention cause it looked like Flyn was trying to throw it and I had nothing to gain or lose so I should have counter thrown it. LOL. BENCH ALL THE STARTERS!!

At least I skirted into the playoffs in one league. Seriously I dont even know how. I started 5-0 and work and everything else has taken all of my time and I barely got a couple waivers in for any league and a couple times couldnt even set a damn lineup. :dnc:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I would have had you if Cook didn't get hurt. I had closed over halfway before the half. When he got hit, fumbled and was out of the game, it killed any chance I had. It's tough to lose a RB1, WR1 and kicker in the same week. I gambled on Dorsett and he could have had double digit points if Brady had been on. It was an all or nothing play and he got close to nothing. Good win.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info