***Official Fantasy Football League 2019***

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Swapping WRs doesn't make sense to me. I only have Jimmy Graham and Vance McDonald at TE, neither of which I'm particularly excited about.

I mean, I've got McCaffery and Aaron Jones at RB, so I am set. I just have to get through Jones' bye week, but I have Devin Singletary who's FINALLY doing some work, so RB is not really something I necessarily NEED, but wouldn't mind keeping someone around that's interesting if any of those go down with injury...

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I think the one I recently made was fair. I have been way on the losing side of it now (as I expected) but am hoping it pays off for me later on. Both teams were improved. I hope Shawn is happy with it, too. He has all three guys in his starting line up.

Trade was Zach Ertz, LeSean McCoy and Latavius Murray for Chubb. Murray had a couple huge games with Kamara out and Ertz is reemerging as Philly's go to guy. McCoy still can reclaim his RB1 spot if Damien Williams fails or gets hurt (as he does). McCoy made a bad fumble that cost him the job. Chubb has been mediocre during a bad stretch so far. Hunt is also coming back this week (notice, I picked him up, too). Hopefully one of them turns into the RB1 I can play as RB2 if I make the playoffs. Fair 3 for 1 trade?

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Sorry I will try to offer 3 elite players for your one next time. If I had elite players dont really need to trade do I ? You also never look big picture if I give up 3 starters for one and that one gets hurt, half my team is gone. So yes I am going to offer a trade that is worth the risks to me. If it's not valuable to you reject it.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I was going to pick up Winston last week to use this week but Sterling Shepard screwed me by going back on concussion protocol and I had nobody I could drop.

Get off my team, Shepard. Seriously, good luck with your health.

One of you guys should pick him up immediately so you can enjoy the fun of seeing him go questionable/out every week.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Sorry I will try to offer 3 elite players for your one next time. If I had elite players dont really need to trade do I ? You also never look big picture if I give up 3 starters for one and that one gets hurt, half my team is gone. So yes I am going to offer a trade that is worth the risks to me. If it's not valuable to you reject it.
I would also have to dump two players to my bench to take on what you're offering. There is literally zero plus side for me. I say this every year. I'm sure I'll say it again next year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info