***Official Fantasy Football League 2019***

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yeah, I was listening to AB's agent trying to downplay the incidents and smooth things out with Oakland management. You could tell he wasn't thrilled with what AB has been doing. Sounded like AB still isn't in apology mode.

EDIT: Looks like Rosenhaus IS a good agent. AB did apologize today. I'm sorry = $30 mil. in guarantees?

It's being reported that AB called the GM a cr*cker as well as other unmentionable words. Isn't that the white version of the "n" word? I'm offended.

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Yeah, I was listening to AB's agent trying to downplay the incidents and smooth things out with Oakland management. You could tell he wasn't thrilled with what AB has been doing. Sounded like AB still isn't in apology mode.

EDIT: Looks like Rosenhaus IS a good agent. AB did apologize today. I'm sorry = $2 million?

He doesn't want to lose that money lol we'll see if he actually stops with the drama

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Think there is any chance they freeze him out during the game? Just because he is in the lineup doesn't mean he will get the ball. I'm considering not playing him.

I think the Raiders need all the weapons they can muster against Denver's Defense...I think if he's in play, he will get the ball

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Let's see if you still say that after the game against N.O. Could be a shoot out with Johnson getting the dump offs. Watson is going to look his way a lot more than the Cleveland QBs and coaches did.

Johnson's projections have risen a point since Hyde was added to the team. I'm glad they didn't trade for Melvin Gordon. Hoping for some double points Watson to Johnson.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Bummer for you.

LeSean McCoy on my bench. Over 9 points with 81 yds rushing even with no TDs this week. Reid likes him. Preview of things to come?

Gallup's on my bench, too. He's looking great this game. Just missed a 90 yd. TD and got 62 yds instead when the last guy to beat grabbed him. Watching the guy, he's a good receiver.

Latavius Murray looked great, too, and he hasn't played yet. :smile:

I'm seeing a lot of points on teams benches.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Bummer for you.

LeSean McCoy on my bench. Over 9 points with 81 yds rushing even with no TDs this week. Reid likes him. Preview of things to come?

Gallup's on my bench, too. He's looking great this game. Just missed a 90 yd. TD and got 62 yds instead when the last guy to beat grabbed him. Watching the guy, he's a good receiver.

Latavius Murray looked great, too, and he hasn't played yet. :smile:

I'm seeing a lot of points on teams benches.

Dont worry. None on mine. :rofl:

Of course I play against Mahomes and GOD DAMN SAMMY WATKINS!! Who would have called that?? I left him on the bench in another league. :rofl:

Looks like its gonna be that type of year again. Be the highest scoring team of the week or lose.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info