***Official Fantasy Football League 2019***

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
OMG Goff is sitting at 4.6 points and gets one more chance with less than 2 minutes left. So does he move them down the field and throw a touchdown pass so I can have a glimmer of hope? Hell no, he fumbles and then throws a interception to finish with .72 points....... What have I done to the Fantasy gods to deserve this anguish? At least the Bears are playoff bound!..

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
With Tyler Lockett still in the hospital, who are the Seahawks going to rely on heading into the fantasy playoffs?

Who is Russell Wilson going to throw the TDs to? Could it be? I think it is. It's... Flash! Whoa! He saved every manager who picked him up. Flash! Whoa! Other managers wish they had songs about their players, too. Flash!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
LOL! I almost didn't pick him up this year but couldn't resist. Russell Wilson will be throwing to him now and he's almost as good a QB as Trubisky.

2-2-27 for Gordon in his debut and both catches were third down plays. If Lockett isn't back soon, this could be the year for "Flash" Gordon winning the fantasy playoffs.

Congrats to Jon on making the playoffs early this year. He and I just chalked up those little asterisks. 4 spots still open. Who's going to claim them?

Conversely, who is going to wear the fantasy loser sign to a TCG GTG?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
That's Pete Carroll. He ALWAYS says his guys are fine. We'll find out. Even if Lockett is OK, Gordon will still get targets. He fits much better in Seattle's loose organization than he did in N.E.'s Hitler camp. I'm hoping for WR2 numbers for him. If he doesn't succeed, I'll fall back on Gallup who had 12 points this week.

Anybody want to trade me someone for Tannehill? Check out his points for the last 4 weeks. I need a fill in TE for week 12 or a good WR.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
tenor%20(5).gif

Teege24 Teege24

Not really. But not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

• Haha
Reactions: Teege24

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
2 points for Watson this week. I need to hold off Jack's push tomorrow night.

Wild that the last play of the 49ers game was a desperation lateral fumble returned for a TD. As Arizona is lateraling the ball around I'm yelling D-TD and it happened. took Yahoo forever to record the points because it was so weird.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
IMO, you never know week to week how your team will score. All the stats can be good and you can suck or vice versa. That's why getting to the playoffs is so important. You never know what will happen in those 2-3 weeks. I split the season up into getting to the playoffs, getting the bye and getting the trophy.

Reactions: Teege24

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
There are varying opinions on having most of your players on bye one week. That week is trouble but the rest are better. or... Replace 1 guy each week for the byes and have a slightly less potent team for 8 weeks.

I usually don't worry about it too much until the weeks are approaching.

I'd drop your best bench players to pick up replacements. Travis Kelce, Adam Thielen. ?

This is my bad week, too. Luckily my bench is OK with it after I picked up Hollister.

Reactions: Tight Lines

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I'll take the 95 points I got with 4 guys on bye. Should have been at least 7 more. TE Hollister was wide open in the end zone and Wilson sailed it over his head.

The weather is playing a bigger role now, too. You guys see the Dallas/N.E. game? In the 40s and pouring rain. My kicker did not look happy when they wanted him to kick 48 yarders. Had to be a miserable game for all the players.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info