**Official Fantasy Football League 2018**

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
To late and sorry about that. I stole Gore as I thought the playoffs started the following week.

It's all good, I wasn't calling anyone out. I actually didn't even check. I was simply making a blanket statement as a reminder for people.

I start the playoffs a week early because the last week of the season is garbage time, and I don't like the championship being decided on whether or not the best players are sat.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
It's all good, I wasn't calling anyone out. I actually didn't even check. I was simply making a blanket statement as a reminder for people.

I start the playoffs a week early because the last week of the season is garbage time, and I don't like the championship being decided on whether or not the best players are sat.

Agreed. I would hate to ride Gurley or Kamara only to watch them do nothing in week 17 cause they are resting. Besides, SB is done before Christmas so all the shit talking at family parties can commence after. Lol.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Guy just being a dick picked up Samuels in my big money league and he isnt in playoffs.
We sent out a message Monday night after the game telling non playoff teams do not make any moves.

giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Big money league I picked up Dak at 11:38a this morning. Didnt like Wentz on the road
with how Dallas D has looked and he had Cooper. I liked my other match ups but figured if Cooper went off and I played Dak I could offset Coopers points. Worked like a charm as I'm down 2.5 pts. I have Roqaun Smith tonight and Delvin Cook tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info