074b7114-6088-4025-832f-07735b64237e.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<rant>

Why do some people on clubgp ask crazy money for cars? You got that dude with a 04 GTP with 70K miles on it and hes asking $10K. The thing has been for sale for 2 years! LOL

Then u got this other dude I saw today. Was selling a 00 XP cam GTP for $5500 he said the trans does not shift at WOT and it should be a easy fix. WTF dude if its so easy fix the car. Why discourage buyers cuz they think it could need a trans? I see this all the time people selling cars but say it needs something minimal like a battery, alternator, sensor etc. Fix the damn car so you can sell it running! Not like the car needs a motor or trans or paintjob. Simple cheap fixes. Sellers need to sack up and not sell broke ass shit, especially if needed repairs are like a few hundred or less.

Same guy says said car is one of the "cleanest around" but then says it has paint peeling on the bumper and door dings. He also says it needs a wash/wax. Then posts up a dirty interior. Im sorry but I expect more if a car is given that title. You wonder why he is selling a car with a trans problem thats a "easy fix" dude is so lazy he cant even vacuum his carpet before posting pics to try to sell the car.

</rant>

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Maybe if you were Dale Earnhardt (NASCAR driver) and you did a burnout in your #3 stock car or even an Indy driver like Andretti, but to do it in a POS FWD car is just ghey He mightest as well just do it in a Civic or a rice burner for Christ sake, that's how gay it was.

And that's just the gay part, really brillant to risk killing or injuring most of your family by doing a careless burnout next to them on the street, look what I can do with a FWD uni-body family sedan
This guys knows what's up.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Should I join up just to show him he's not as cool as I am?

Go for it. Im sure that would make for some good reading. Ill introduce you to V10 M6 guy. He is actually pretty laid back. LOL.

The guy you quoted is also the whitest trash Ive ever seen, and has been the talk about possibly fucking his sister. So using that guy as an example is pretty much a joke. Just sayin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info