Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Allright folks, with the end of the year getting closer by the day, I think its time we put together our first calendar. I'm currently working on a Garage store which will be up hopefully in a few days and I would like to be able to offer a calendar for all the members.

Heres what I'm gonna need. I need 13 cars for use in this. One for the cover and 12 for the months. Obviously not everyone can be in it so we'll of course have to vote. If you want to enter I'll need only one thing from you...

To Enter

I will need 1 and ONLY 1 picture of your car, your car with a group of cars, whatever. I do not want anyone in the picture, cars only. The picture MUST BE high quality. I'm talking sized around 1600x1200. Only post up once please. If you have a preference in the month, please request it with the picture. I'll let this run for awhile and then we'll have voting to choose the 13.

So there ya go, have fun!

Note: Not everyone is running high res on their monitors so if you want, submit the picture downsized along w/ a link to the full size.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
the rules are pretty simple. i think everyone understands that this is a garage calendar. i was just curious who paul had i mind. you get one submission and thats it. shoot me an IM if you see something out of the ordinary :dunno:

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
CrazyMook said:
what other sizes you mean? anything smaller than 1600x1200 is gonna be going on too small. the bigger and more detailed the better. try to choose unique locations, etc etc. does that answer your question?

Well I dont really have a TON of Hi-Res pics of my car. And since i cant drive it I cant take any new ones. Unless you want pics of an Escape, but I wouldnt.

I'll see what I've got.

So yea, answered my question.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
mustang.jpg

meh, not my best batch...

Thread Info