Official Chicago Bulls Thread

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Okay enough guys I'm just very excited the heat won the series I just did not think it would be this quick for them. You guys are like family to me and I had to bust balls back since it was 10 against 1. This is all in fun and I really hope the Miami heat can bring the championship back to southbeach they are playing very well. Go HEAT

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Miami's Defense was good. Better than Chicago's. Rose was constantly running into a wall of defenders. Him scoring at all through that wall was impressive. The Bulls never figured out how to get the wall to collapse consistently. They needed more passing and movement without the ball. Miller, for instance, was winded and had his head down while trying to guard Korver. The Bulls should have used a rotation of Korver/Brewer/Bogans/Watson to tire Miller and Wade. Run the floor constantly and get those guys so winded they collapse.

Chicago did not shoot especially well in the series. If you can't get to the basket, you must be able to hit a high percentage of the jump shots. Chicago did not drive the lane enough to get Miami's big three into foul trouble. A pass or two and then a quick drive by Rose into Lebron might have given James another couple fouls and reduced his effectiveness. Wade was talking to himself and on tilt for a while. The Bulls should have worked on getting him into foul trouble then. Pull Wade and James out of the game and you have a much better chance to win.

Lebron and Wade stepped up with the big threes that closed the gap and tied the game. Officials may have shaded the calls towards Miami but it was good shooting at the right time that won this game.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Heat fans shall win gracefully. Bulls fans shall lose respectfully.

With that said, Fuck the Heat and their sheep raping fans!!!

I think the Bulls' fans were stupid when they were chanting "MVP. MVP". Combined with Boozer's idiotic hard foul, it woke up the best player in basketball. At the time, I was thinking "You just woke up this decade's Michael Jordan, morons."

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I think the Bulls' fans were stupid when they were chanting "MVP. MVP". Combined with Boozer's idiotic hard foul, it woke up the best player in basketball. At the time, I was thinking "You just woke up this decade's Michael Jordan, morons."

I agree 110% with that the fans gave the heat the momentum.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
LOL! Gotta call them like I see them Hank. James outplayed Rose in this series. Bulls fans may have to wait a couple years until Lebron jumps the shark and Rose matures into the future supersuperstar he will become.

Miami is Chicago's new Detroit. They beat us this year but we will eventually get past them.

On a "could have been" note, Imagine James and Rose playing together. Damn you, Dwayne Wade!

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
lol at John......sweet redemption.....touche

O hi. :dancenana: u can hit me with baseball bat across my back and I will still smile. Can't wait to go to work tommorrow atleast 35-2 guys at work people were hitting there chest after game 1 saying sweep.lololol All I said was MVP, home court, #1 team u should win game 1 and smiled:D. Now it's my turn!!!:lmao:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info