šŸˆ NFL Official Chicago Bears Draft Discussion

What should the Bears do with the #1 pick in the 2023 NFL Draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Huggerorange73

Big government pro Russian dude AKA Comrade Mike
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
  • Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Maro

TCG Elite Member
Jun 20, 2008
If I was a fairly proven rb signing a first contract outside of of my rookie deal, I wouldn't be jumping to sign with a mobile QB team. Odds on more future money for the next contract are better if your QB isn't siphoning off your rushing yards in your prime, so I get him moving on.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Bears signed edge rusher Rasheem Green to the defense from Seattle.

Not bad.

Happy James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Reports are saying that Teven is going to play Left Guard. Davis will play RG. Whitehair and Lucas competing for Center and Braxton at LT. As of today... Could change after the draft. RT is still a big need with Borom and Leatherwood being the RT guys for now.
Um, your a little late on that news. That was being reported a day after they signed Davis.
I expect better from you

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Draft room. Greg Gabriel said he changed the name after Pat Tillman was killed in Afghanistan and every GM since has followed that. Didn't want to compare what they do to what people in a war are doing.
I believe that's called a "war room" or "Situation room". Not a "draft room."

Reactions: Huggerorange73

Huggerorange73

Big government pro Russian dude AKA Comrade Mike
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Draft room. Greg Gabriel said he changed the name after Pat Tillman was killed in Afghanistan and every GM since has followed that. Didn't want to compare what they do to what people in a war are doing.
Has anyone told the players this, who often refer to themselves as "warriors"

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Iā€™m going on a ledge here and saying Mahomes isnā€™t Mahomes if he was drafted by Chicago.
Also going on a ledge here, Mahomes sure the fuck would have been a lot better than Mitch or Justin to this point.
He makes guys around him better like great QB's are supposed to do. We know Mitch couldnt do that, the book is still open on Justin
Also had the worst or one of the worst O lines in 2021 and still went to the SB

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Also going on a ledge here, Mahomes sure the fuck would have been a lot better than Mitch or Justin to this point.
He makes guys around him better like great QB's are supposed to do. We know Mitch couldnt do that, the book is still open on Justin
Also had the worst or one of the worst O lines in 2021 and still went to the SB

He also had good coaching staff to get him up to speed while sitting a year. He wasnt thrown into a bear pit with one arm tied behind his back and expected to win the fight. :rofl:

This is all would have, could have, should have though. Would and could he have been better than Mitch? For sure. Could John Fox and his staff messed with his potential and not turn out to be the player he is? For sure!!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
He also had good coaching staff to get him up to speed while sitting a year. He wasnt thrown into a bear pit with one arm tied behind his back and expected to win the fight. :rofl:

This is all would have, could have, should have though. Would and could he have been better than Mitch? For sure. Could John Fox and his staff messed with his potential and not turn out to be the player he is? For sure!!
Wasnt Nagy was on that good coaching staff???

Nobody could have helped Mitch, he simply isnt/wasnt that good. What did he start, 8 games in college or some crazy shit like that?
Then the Bears move up to draft him, not the brightest move, but expected with the bozo's that were running the show

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
You think Nagy gets final say on anything related to the Chiefs offense?

Im not saying anything other than Mahomes might have been tainted by being drafted by the Bears. Which is funny to me cause I expected that to be not a hot take considering the crowd in here. Plus then we would have to see his brother and wife dancing on TicToc on the news and hear about it more. :rofl:

Thread Info