šŸˆ NFL Official Chicago Bears Draft Discussion

What should the Bears do with the #1 pick in the 2023 NFL Draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maro

TCG Elite Member
Jun 20, 2008
As much as I wanted Brown JR for LOT, I am going to give Poles the benefit of the doubt because he came from the Chiefs org and knows him first hand. My next pipe dream is for Poles to trade the 9th pick for Texans OT, Laremy Tunsel. Last year of his contract and he wants to negotiate a new deal to be highest paid OT. Bears got cash to spendā€¦..
Show Me The Money GIF
He's a left tackle. We really should be targeting a right tackle

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
LOL You guys leave out the "Poor man's version" and "not nearly as talented or quick" parts out. 2 years from now you will still be saying I said D'Onta was Henry. I can see it coming now because that's what you did with my Trubisky comments. I'm looking forward to the Bears improvement this season and D'Onta is a part of it.

Reactions: Maro

Huggerorange73

Big government pro Russian dude AKA Comrade Mike
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
LOL You guys leave out the "Poor man's version" and "not nearly as talented or quick" parts out. 2 years from now you will still be saying I said D'Onta was Henry. I can see it coming now because that's what you did with my Trubisky comments. I'm looking forward to the Bears improvement this season and D'Onta is a part of it.
So we should ignore that you also said "similar quick burst, brute force and body size."

It's the out you leave yourself all the time....are you a politician for a living?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I don't leave myself an out. I accurately write what I want to say. You guys pick and choose which parts to comment on and edit out the rest.

As far as "similar quick burst, brute force and body size", watch videos and check stats. Those words are also accurate. Any Bears fan should watch D'Onta videos anyway to see what we are going to be getting. The guy did very well when he took over the position.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Are you D'Onta's agent? :D
I wish. ?

I like D'Onta because I watched some of his highlights last year and more videos recently. Bears got a decent RB at a dirt cheap price. I'd say Bears RB group now looks a bit like Jones/Dillon but I know how that will go. "Flyn says Bears RBs are Jones and Dillon" LOL

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I don't leave myself an out. I accurately write what I want to say. You guys pick and choose which parts to comment on and edit out the rest.

As far as "similar quick burst, brute force and body size", watch videos and check stats. Those words are also accurate. Any Bears fan should watch D'Onta videos anyway to see what we are going to be getting. The guy did very well when he took over the position.
The problem is, is that our offense schemes aren't really old school style RB type plays. It's more when QB1 has had to resort to RB1 when his receivers get plugged up and he had to make something happen with his legs. It wasn't a standard set of back formations getting hand-offs and being told to run north/south. So while they may be cheap, I don't see the point necessarily.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

CMNTMXR57

Sep 12, 2008
Elgin

CMNTMXR57

Sep 12, 2008