šŸˆ NFL Official Chicago Bears Draft Discussion

What should the Bears do with the #1 pick in the 2023 NFL Draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I will also add their rhetoric afterwards about this not being completely final and that they're still working on stadium construction, yada, yada...

You don't go put an offer in on a house, put a down payment down, agree, set closing dates, inspections, and everything else if you aren't fucking moving. The amount the Bears are spending on Arlington. You can best bet they're moving if they're at this stage. It's done, just like Lightfoot's term as Mayor here in ~2 weeks.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
This guy is a giant pussy....This is your franchise guy?

View attachment 151693
Although I want a dome, as there is no such thing as ā€œBears Weatherā€ anymore. But when I read that yesterday, I thought exactly the same. Why would he publicly state something like that. You sound like a whiny little bitch pussy boy.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So saying you'd rather be warm when it's cold outside is being a pussy?
If you play for the Chicago Bears and you say something like that publicly, yes you sound like a HUGE PUSSY
We are supposed to be a blue collar town that prides ourselves on toughness and the Bears are known for playing on the lakefront in the wind, snow, and cold aka "Bear Weather". Frankly thats something no NFL player should be saying. I've never heard any of the all time great QB's that play in shit weather ever say that.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
If you play for the Chicago Bears and you say something like that publicly, yes you sound like a HUGE PUSSY
We are supposed to be a blue collar town that prides ourselves on toughness and the Bears are known for playing on the lakefront in the wind, snow, and cold aka "Bear Weather". Frankly thats something no NFL player should be saying. I've never heard any of the all time great QB's that play in shit weather ever say that.
Well, Tom Brady said it back in Oct 2021...

Thread Info