OFFICIAL Carvana experience thread

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I'm not getting the covid market benefit. I got an offer for 1$1K for my truck from Carvana which was kind of surprising. They can eat shit, I couldn't replace it for double in this market. Looks like it'll get ran into the ground.

It’s probably the mileage and age. They pay up for the >3 year old, sub 50k mile vehicles it seems like.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I can see that. Matt cashed in on his Telluride.

Hell yeah, I did as well. All I have left is my worthless Yukon and my 7.3. My parents want to as well so dad and I made a deal. They ordered a new Bronco back in February, and he wants to offload their ‘18 Yukon now while the market is hot but the arrival time for the Bronco is TBD and they don’t want to be down to one car. I told him to do the legwork and find a rust free 03-06 loaded Tahoe/Yukon from a rust free climate, I’ll buy it and they can use it until the Bronco comes if he does what he does and wet sands, buffs, fixes every last little thing and mints it out and then I’ll replace my Yukon with it.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
My Escape is up to 16,282 even with the extra miles I put on it for my trip to South Dakota
Was 33k with 105k through Carvana.
Then 34k with 109k through Carvana.
Now 37k with 110k through driveway.com

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info