OFFICIAL Carvana experience thread

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
I had no intention on selling my car but I can’t pass this offer up ?. I tried vroom and they offered what I expected (32.5k). Carvana is 5k over that. This seams like a no brainer. So, they’ll be picking it up Tuesday. Thanks for this thread, I think? Lol

2482A3AD-C95F-4C64-A386-ECF996B65096.png

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
They don’t give you a lot to disclose any imperfections, I wonder how that works. I wrote that our Tahoe has paint chips and a crack in the bumper and checked the box. $10,900 :rofl:

“is your vehicles engine or suspension modified?”

yes :rofl:
When I sold my Camry, i checked the box that the car was great and no damage, front fender had a portable basketball net fall on it, guy who picked up my car didn’t even say anything. Handed me a check for full amount.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
When I sold my Camry, i checked the box that the car was great and no damage, front fender had a portable basketball net fall on it, guy who picked up my car didn’t even say anything. Handed me a check for full amount.
Wild. Too bad they said $1500 for my Yukon, I’d rather dump that and keep the Tahoe.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I had no intention on selling my car but I can’t pass this offer up ?. I tried vroom and they offered what I expected (32.5k). Carvana is 5k over that. This seams like a no brainer. So, they’ll be picking it up Tuesday. Thanks for this thread, I think? Lol

View attachment 86379
Combine that monies with chevelle monies and then buy that c6zr1

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
33.5 for the 2019 Edge ST with 30k. When I checked it 2 weeks ago it was 29/30k, so it's gone up. We're close to where we wanna be on that POS (lots and lots of electical issues, always fixed under warranty, but still).

Take the 33500 and run

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

View attachment 86379
Bruh, 37.5k for a two year old blazer? I didn't even think they cost that much new

My mind is legit blown with all of these posts lol. I feel like you could prob pocket some cash scoping out used dealer inventory and flipping it to carvana

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info