OFFICIAL Carvana experience thread

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
sure you did the colorado right??

they offered me almost $32k for mine.. and I have more miles.
If I recall correctly you have a crew cab? If so that easily explains it.

torquelover

Addict
Reaction score
Carvana offered us $9k more than the lowest trade-in offer we were given on our Honda.

Pickup was painless. Driver shows up, inspects and photographs the car, you sign some docs, they hand you a check.

They’re obviously slammed right now though. Call wait times were over two hours when I had questions. So I put in to have a rep text me.

A friend got the attached on what they don’t buy.

Vroom almost got the car but they didn’t seem organized and I didn’t like them using a third party hauler they assign yet you have to sign off that they aren’t responsible for that hauler in any way should the vehicle get delayed, lost, or damaged.

EE37A984-F4A9-4BE6-83D7-21F08E2A391B.jpeg

svtcobra725

Regular
Reaction score
For those of you who have sold your lease through Carvana how did that work?

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
For those of you who have sold your lease through Carvana how did that work?
Very easy I uploaded the payoff from dealertrack and got confirmation and date for pick a few days later and the loan was paid very quick

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Super smooth process, got the all the paperwork they needed on Wednesday and scheduled my appt for yesterday morning. The guy showed up at 9:30 am, looked at the car, started it and that was about it. Signed 5 pieces of paperwork and he handed me a check. He told me they would be out either later yesterday or today to pick it up. They were out of the lock boxes they normally leave the keys in for the transport guy, so he just left them under the driver's floor mat. I got home around 9 last night and it was still in the driveway, so I grabbed the keys and locked it, as I didn't feel comfortable leaving it unlocked with the keys in it overnight. Well at about 11:00 we hear an alarm going off outside, so I jump out of bed and see it's from the car in our driveway, I through on some clothes and go out there and it the carvana guys there to pick it up. The 1 guy was on the phone with his boss and the other had a slim jim in his hand trying to open it. I handed them the keys and off they went.

Out with the old:

20210501_153029.jpg

In with the new:

20210501_153041.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Has anyone submitted their vehicle for an offer on givemethevin.com yet? I’ve seen guys posting insane offers off that site on some of the L5P Duramax groups.

frank

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Does the CEO know something we don't?

That family has their hands in so many business as in auto insurance, auto financing, and they also own Drive time used car lots, selling off the stock maybe a way to swap some money around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom