OFFICIAL Carvana experience thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wifes Grand Cherokee is next... This will be more difficult and she doesnt have a second car... ;)
We can get a nice chunk of change for my Wifes 2020 Cherokee. But its financed at 0%, so no fucking way

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm not getting the covid market benefit. I got an offer for 1$1K for my truck from Carvana which was kind of surprising. They can eat shit, I couldn't replace it for double in this market. Looks like it'll get ran into the ground.
It’s probably the mileage and age. They pay up for the >3 year old, sub 50k mile vehicles it seems like.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
So what are y’all replacing your cars with? Are you driving a spare vehicle, finding a non-inflated cheap replacement? Only way doing this seems logical is if you’re not rolling that strong selling offer into a strong purchase price on something else.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I can see that. Matt cashed in on his Telluride.
Hell yeah, I did as well. All I have left is my worthless Yukon and my 7.3. My parents want to as well so dad and I made a deal. They ordered a new Bronco back in February, and he wants to offload their ‘18 Yukon now while the market is hot but the arrival time for the Bronco is TBD and they don’t want to be down to one car. I told him to do the legwork and find a rust free 03-06 loaded Tahoe/Yukon from a rust free climate, I’ll buy it and they can use it until the Bronco comes if he does what he does and wet sands, buffs, fixes every last little thing and mints it out and then I’ll replace my Yukon with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom