Official, Brand Spanking New, 2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Gotta be better than 2019? (It's NOT)

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Mike McCaskey has died. Cancer.

Michael McCaskey, who took over the reins of the Chicago Bears from his grandfather George Halas in 1983 before the team achieved its greatest moment two years later, died Saturday at age 76, Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports.

McCaskey became the president and CEO of the Bears in 1983 and remained at the helm of the organization in a long run, serving as the chairman of the board from 1999 until 2011, when he stepped down and was replaced by his brother George.

McCaskey battled cancer for a considerable time. The oldest of Ed and Virginia McCaskeyā€™s 11 children, McCaskey is survived by two children, John and Kathryn, and one grandson, Jackson.

Phalabala

Regular
Aug 18, 2015
Inverness
If the 2020 season even happens, I'm in the 2020 will be worse than 2019 camp. Nothing will change and the bears will never be consistently competitive. This metro area needs a second NFL team if Chicagoland wants a shot at success.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Turns out the pick is a guaranteed 7th round that could turn into a 6th. Good maneuvering by Pace in getting anything for Shaheen.

The Shaheen trade was ever sweeter than originally reported as the Dolphins are sending a 7th-round pick to the Bears that could become a 6th-rounder if certain conditions are met. Getting a guaranteed pick for a player that was likely getting cut is a nice consolation prize for GM Ryan Pace.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info