Official, Brand Spanking New, 2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Gotta be better than 2019? (It's NOT)

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Hey a Quinn sighting. Too bad he ran past the player vs making a tackle. That’s another guy Flynn was big on when they signed him. He has what, 1 Sack with forced fumble on same play, ZERO tackles for a loss all season
Quinn is better than Floyd. Floyd was non existent his whole career with the Bears.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
1603766308573.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Never said that, was just pointing out how you endorsed the signing. When myself and 4-5 others told you he sucked in a 3-4. $30 mil guaranteed to a fucking bum
I always hope the Bears pick up great players and then have a glass half full mentality until they prove they aren't the real deal. Quinn was an improvement. You could just as easily say Eddie Goldman sitting out destroyed the Bears line.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I always hope the Bears pick up great players and then have a glass half full mentality until they prove they aren't the real deal. Quinn was an improvement. You could just as easily say Eddie Goldman sitting out destroyed the Bears line.
Wasn’t worth the $30 million guaranteed and we weren’t the only ones saying it. Could have kept Floyd at half the price for the same results

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Black QB? How about good QB regardless of skin color? Mahomes. Watson. Herbert. Etc.

Pace was the guy who screwed up the QB choice. He was in LOVE with Trubisky.

Imagine if the Bears had taken Mahomes AND an O lineman with the 2nd round pick they traded?
Both Mahomes and Watson are what skin color? You don’t think the McCaskeys have a say on who is drafted? Always been rumors the Bears don’t want a black QB leading the team. Can you name 5 black QB’s in the last 25yrs on the Bears. Kordell Stewart and Henry Burress are only ones that come to my mind. Passed on Cullpepper and Russel Wilson in the draft.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info