Official, Brand Spanking New, 2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Gotta be better than 2019? (It's NOT)

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

I see that Raider fans are not watching Bears games....

He doesnt pass the eye test for me, but as with all things it depends on money.... They got rid of Tahir Whitehead cause he blew ass in pass coverage, I didn't see anything on #44 that thrilled me watching Bears games though either.

Praying theyre still going after Cory Littleton as well, plus hoping they draft a LB with the 12th or 19th pick, and a stud WR with the other pick.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I do like his picture for his twitter profile though....

1584387650858.png

Sorry Tyler. :s00ls:

01GTvert

TCG Elite Member
Jan 30, 2006
I can't believe there's been no mention of the Bear's league leading shitty offensive line. Improving the O-line improves every position on the offense.

If they really wanted to turn things around fast they'd spend their first picks in the 2nd round on the best O-linemen available and quit fucking around with "skill" positions.

DId everyone forget every guy on the 85 O-line was first rounder??? WTF....

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I can't believe there's been no mention of the Bear's league leading shitty offensive line. Improving the O-line improves every position on the offense.

If they really wanted to turn things around fast they'd spend their first picks in the 2nd round on the best O-linemen available and quit fucking around with "skill" positions.

DId everyone forget every guy on the 85 O-line was first rounder??? WTF....

We've not forgotten...Bears also don't have a ton of money to spend, and a lot of positions to fill. It was in the previous Bears thread, but I broke down the positions, but realistically, to have a servicable line this season, the Bears need AT LEAST 2 starting caliber players to sign/draft. You can hide one guy, but not 3 or 4.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

I really hope the Raiders dont trade Carr. Im far from his biggest fan and think they overpaid him after the one great season he put up, but I dont think Brady or any of these other FA quarterbacks are the long term answer either.

I would say trade him and tank for a top 5 pick next year, but you cant do that going into a new stadium.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
This has to be a "we are planning on overpaying the hell out of Teddy" type of move, right?

Teddy is the best realistic option for the Bears. BUT, his price will be WAY too high for what he's really worth. He steps in day 1 and is the starter, whereas everyone else in the conversation, it's going to be a QB competition.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info