Official, Brand Spanking New, 2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Gotta be better than 2019? (It's NOT)

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
giphy.gif

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bears win! Bears win! 4-1

LOL at Brady thinking he had another down. Bears D stepped up this game.
Bears D, especially in the 2nd half came to play. About fucking time.
Still having issues stopping the run though
Brady did not shake Foles's hand after the loss. Wonder what that's about?
He didnt shake anyone's hand and neither did a ton of players. I'll bet is related to Covid, as Brady doesnt have that reputation.
Play of the game, IMO, was Fuller laying out the WR and knocking the ball loose giving the Bears excellent field position.

Joe Buck was sucking on Brady's .... the entire game.
Agreed!
Joe Buck hates everything Chgo

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Outside of the red zone, why arent we utilizing our big tight ends more? Kmet played 15 snaps last week and willing to bet not much more last night. All you heard this offseason was how far ahead Kmet was compared to other rookies. Grasped the whole playbook, understood all his blocking assignments etc. Jimmy G was singing his praises as well, saying shit like he has never seen a rookie TE so far ahead of the curve. Nagy said we would see a lot of 2 TE sets with him and Jimmy G. Well I havent seen them in 2TE sets outside of the red zone. Bears have been horrible on 3rd down thru their first 4 games, dont you think utilizing these TE's would help. who is going to cover them? A safety or LB, shit I'll take that match up all day long.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info