Official, Brand Spanking New, 2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Gotta be better than 2019? (It's NOT)

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Foles
.... FTW

giphy.gif

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
LOL! What do you want me to say? Trubisky had potential and never got there. He doesn't have the brain operation to be an NFL star. If only the Bears had not moved up in the draft and had picked Mahomes or Watson. They BOTH have NFL QB brains. And we would have had our 2nd round pick back to get an OG.

Reactions: Marko and 219Cobra

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
He had the physical attributes and has a strong arm, thatā€™s about all the potential he has.

Im sure because of that he will end up landing somewhere else as a backup for sure because of the above.

Who knows, maybe with the right coaching staff and right system, he might not be half bad, I believe like VenomousDSG VenomousDSG mentioned, heā€™s just dumb. I donā€™t know how many times over the past seasons you would hear ā€œso we narrowed the playbookā€ because he just canā€™t grasp it.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
So glad Trubisky is finally done. Dude is dumb as a box of rocks and doesn't have the intelligence to be an NFL QB.

I can't for the life of me understand how Pace had a one on one dinner with Mahomes and Trubisky....and chose that dumbass!
Pace needs to go soon. What a fucking idiot. Picking Trubisky over Mahomes. Mahomes was better in college too.

Reactions: Chet Donnelly
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info