Official, Brand Spanking New, 2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Gotta be better than 2019? (It's NOT)

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sad to hear about Gale Sayers passing.... He was up there with the Bears greats, right behind Payton. If he didn't get injured and would of played more than 6 years he would of set all sorts of records in the NFL.
Career definitely cut too short. I have watched highlight reels of him and always think "what if"

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I think he would of put Peyton to shame honestly.... the guy averaged over 5 yards per carry in a time that was much more physical and brutal. Peyton was somewhere around 4.2 I believe.
Even without the injury that ruined his career, would he have been as durable as Payton?
Payton was on another planet when it came to durability especially for a RB

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
giphy.gif

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Apologies - late to the party.

Spending a few minutes watching the Bears game, is the NFL artificially pumping crowd noise through the TV networks to the televised audience?

Is the NFL artificially pumping crowd noise in the stadium itself or is it quiet inside the stadium as they play?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info