Official, Brand Spanking New, 2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Gotta be better than 2019? (It's NOT)

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Skrine was average. Hopefully they get a better replacement. I don't think the Bears management knows what they are doing. They should hire a GM from GB, N.E., N.O., Tampa or somewhere where the bosses understand football.

Bears have had chances to hire good coaches and players and they have messed up badly.

How about offering Russell Wilson a management position if he joins the team? Good QB now and knowledgeable GM in the future.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Now they let Buster Skrine go.
Skrine was average. Hopefully they get a better replacement. I don't think the Bears management knows what they are doing. They should hire a GM from GB, N.E., N.O., Tampa or somewhere where the bosses understand football.

Bears have had chances to hire good coaches and players and they have messed up badly.

How about offering Russell Wilson a management position if he joins the team? Good QB now and knowledgeable GM in the future.
Average lol, Skrine SUCKED and was below average. I think the rookie from last
year, Vildor gets a shot at Skrines spot

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Probably BS but it just got a little more interesting.

Dallas will re-sign Dak so that leaves N.O., the Raiders and the Bears. If Brees plays another year, Saints are out, too.

What players/picks would you guys offer for Wilson? Foles is the obvious one. Plus?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Probably BS but it just got a little more interesting.

Dallas will re-sign Dak so that leaves N.O., the Raiders and the Bears. If Brees plays another year, Saints are out, too.

What players/picks would you guys offer for Wilson? Foles is the obvious one. Plus?
I'd really hate to see them mortgage the future for Russel. Its going to take 2-1st rounders if not 3 and then some.
They would have to throw Mack, Jackson or Fuller in as well for money reasons.
Not that I dislike Russel, but not having 1st rd picks the next 2-3 years would really hurt them. (look at the last few years)
They literally would have to win the SB within the next 2 years to validate the trade

Reactions: CMNTMXR57
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info