Official, Brand Spanking New, 2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Gotta be better than 2019? (It's NOT)

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I DO NOT want Wentz, I'm not even sure he is a bandaid to our problem. Fuck, might as well keep Mitch if thats the case.
I agree, get a left tackle first and foremost, as I said last week our interior offensive lineman are adequate. Either way you slice it, we are at least 4-5 years from competing for the division imo. The Mitch debacle is going to set them back that far. I'm still saying, the Bears will never be SB contenders until the old bitch passes away and they sell the team. The Bears are a HUGE money grab for the greedy fucking family.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I was joking with the Trubisky/Wilson comparison. Wilson was running for his life most of the time. His O line may be worse than the Bears'.

Yes, but if he (Wilson) did have a decent O line and wasn't running for his life, I'd still take him.

As to Watson, I can't ever see it happening either. But with both parties right now, not looking like they want to be together, does Pace look at his job security right now and make that move?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info