Official, Brand Spanking New, 2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Gotta be better than 2019? (It's NOT)

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Maybe the Rams coaches actually know how to get their players to play to their potential? Bears coaches surely don't. Bears weren't close to ready for the N.O. game.

I say burn the house down. Phillips is untouchable so fire Pace, Nagy and every other coach and start fresh. Do it fast before the good ones are snapped up.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Maybe the Rams coaches actually know how to get their players to play to their potential? Bears coaches surely don't. Bears weren't close to ready for the N.O. game.

I say burn the house down. Phillips is untouchable so fire Pace, Nagy and every other coach and start fresh. Do it fast before the good ones are snapped up.
Playing opposite of Aaron Donald had to help some. No Mack isnā€™t on Donaldā€™s level, not even close. Maybe Mack 5yrs ago was on Donaldā€™s level.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Playing opposite of Aaron Donald had to help some. No Mack isnā€™t on Donaldā€™s level, not even close. Maybe Mack 5yrs ago was on Donaldā€™s level.

Donald has a ton to do with it, but Hicks is no slouch. Iā€™d think Hicks and Mack would be as effective at taking double teams and most of the blocking protections as Donald? :dunno:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Donald has a ton to do with it, but Hicks is no slouch. Iā€™d think Hicks and Mack would be as effective at taking double teams and most of the blocking protections as Donald? :dunno:
Mack has lost a step if not 2. Not sure if injured or what the deal is. He wasnā€™t double teamed as much as people think this year. Hicks is a beast but is inside.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Mack has lost a step if not 2. Not sure if injured or what the deal is. He wasnā€™t double teamed as much as people think this year. Hicks is a beast but is inside.

Donald is inside too... While he is the most dominant at that position, Iā€™d take Hicks in a heartbeat for my team too given the chance....

He definitely changes the rest of the defense though and makes them better. Raiders got Littleton from the Rams and he stunk ass on the Raiders. Canā€™t figure out if the old DC couldnā€™t utilize him or Donald made him that much better.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
7A05D0C8-3757-4428-A09C-87DB75BE5D7C.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info