⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
True, it's far less narcissistic to break apart a thread because words bruised your cervix
Not the reason, and never the reason. The bullshit trash talk that you encourage detracts from actual baseball discussions, as we've both made quite clear over the last week with our "banter". And you actually keep making that point because you encourage it with every inane response you make towards me.

So by all means, continue with insults and put downs, as it doesn't bother me In the slightest. I'll continue to indulge you because it actually proves why the separation was done in the first place. And the more you continue, the less likely the threads will be merged because Mook Mook apparently gets it.

You're like the kid in detention that repeatedly keeps doing the same dumb things to get in trouble, but cant figure out that his own behavior is the issue. But he just blames others and picks fights with everyone else. I can explain it to you. But can't understand it for you. Good luck figuring it out on your own or get a therapist if you can't. I don't really care other than it's entertaining to string you along like this.

Huggerorange73

Equatorial Located Member
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Not the reason, and never the reason. The bullshit trash talk that you encourage detracts from actual baseball discussions, as we've both made quite clear over the last week with our "banter". And you actually keep making that point because you encourage it with every inane response you make towards me.

So by all means, continue with insults and put downs, as it doesn't bother me In the slightest. I'll continue to indulge you because it actually proves why the separation was done in the first place. And the more you continue, the less likely the threads will be merged because Mook Mook apparently gets it.

You're like the kid in detention that repeatedly keeps doing the same dumb things to get in trouble, but cant figure out that his own behavior is the issue. But he just blames others and picks fights with everyone else. I can explain it to you. But can't understand it for you. Good luck figuring it out on your own or get a therapist if you can't. I don't really care other than it's entertaining to string you along like this.
Look you self absorbed pussy.

Shawn1112 Shawn1112 and VenomousDSG VenomousDSG constantly fuck with Lead Pipe Lead Pipe and I, as well as the White Sox thread.

The shitalking banter is all part of being a fan.

And quite honestly all the other posts I was joking, but this time I'm absolutely serious when I tell you to go fuck yourself.

Your crybaby pussy ass is the SOLE reason the threads where separated, as I see nobody else crying.

Guess you must have comprising dirt on Mook to have this type of power on this forum, but it definitely checks out with the rest of the shit that goes on around here.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Look you self absorbed pussy.

Shawn1112 Shawn1112 and VenomousDSG VenomousDSG constantly fuck with Lead Pipe Lead Pipe and I, as well as the White Sox thread.

The shitalking banter is all part of being a fan.

And quite honestly all the other posts I was joking, but this time I'm absolutely serious when I tell you to go fuck yourself.

Your crybaby pussy ass is the SOLE reason the threads where separated, as I see nobody else crying.

Guess you must have comprising dirt on Mook to have this type of power on this forum, but it definitely checks out with the rest of the shit that goes on around here.
Keep up the bullshit about what you want to think, it suits you. IDGAF if you're serious or not. You just keep proving the point by continuing, and why I held back for so long. Block me if I bother you so much. Otherwise I'll play down to your level all-fucking-year. It's only been a week and you're losing your shit...🤣

Huggerorange73

Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Keep up the bullshit about what you want to think, it suits you. IDGAF if you're serious or not. You just keep proving the point by continuing, and why I held back for so long. Block me if I bother you so much. Otherwise I'll play down to your level all-fucking-year. It's only been a week and you're losing your shit...🤣
Nobody is losing shit.

You're the typical keyboard tough guy.

If it bothers you so much stay in your lane, but a self absorbed narcissistic fuck stick pussy like you just can't stay away.

And you've proven me right every single time.

Don't disappoint me know crybaby bitch.

Huggerorange73

Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
why am I being dragged into this? I originally broke the MLB thread into 3 total so fans can discuss in the actual threads and then shit talk in the main one.
Shit talking is what Cub and Sox fans have been doing for generations.

Same as Yankee and Re Sox fans

Dodgers and Giants fans

The list goes on and on.....but whatever.

The squeaky vagina always gets the grease.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Calm down fellas....

calm-down-skeeter.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dan00Hawk and Mook

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Nobody is losing shit.

You're the typical keyboard tough guy.

If it bothers you so much stay in your lane, but a self absorbed narcissistic fuck stick pussy like you just can't stay away.

And you've proven me right every single time.

Don't disappoint me know crybaby bitch.
Do you use an AI insult generator for me, or is that all from your thick head? 🤔

All year long, buddy...

Thread Info