Privy Chamber
High Five Teamwork GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Reactions: Yaj Yak

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I'm a creature of habit. Verizon has been MUCH better to me than AT&T was. I've been eyeballing T-Mobile, but VZW with the discounts/rates still has my business.
It was the other way for me. I left AT&T for Tmobile to get an additional 2 lines for half the price and unlimited everything whereas AT&T didn't offer me the unlimited stuff without me needing to pay even more.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Not yet, still pondering. And, that phone because it's the newest goodness? I don't know much about androids, so figured this was a good phone.

i have no idea

just checked out trading my lg v40 in for $800 so im handcuffed to vzw for 3 years again.

kinda took your advice that whatever. they all suck.

i need a phone

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Not yet, still pondering. And, that phone because it's the newest goodness? I don't know much about androids, so figured this was a good phone.
I have the S22 Ultra. I enjoy it. Is way more capable than I am. lol The S23 Ultra is slightly better. But many reviewers said that if you have a S22 Ultra, the updates for the U23 Ultra probably aren't worth the upgrading for the average user. So if they are giving deals on the S22 Ultra, it may be worth looking into. The biggest draw back is the software updates will stop a year sooner than with the S23. You'll get the security updates still. But the features of the software updates will stop a year sooner. I think they do three major updates before you just get the security updates.

I also don't get all the complaints about bloatware that Pixels don't have. Since many of the factory games and apps can be turned off in the settings, what else do they worry about?

I am sure you will have a learning curve coming from an iphone. But it shouldn't be too bad.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I have the S22 Ultra. I enjoy it. Is way more capable than I am. lol I am sure the S23 Ultra is even better.

I also don't get all the complaints about bloatware that Pixels don't have. Since many of the factory games and apps can be turned off in the settings, what else do they worry about?

I am sure you will have a learning curve coming from an iphone. But it shouldn't be too bad.
turned off isnt uninstalled.

IMO pixels still have google bloat

Thread Info