Android Official Android Thread

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Hell I'm still rocking my S10e and that has the fingerprint sensor actually as part of the power button on the side. I've always loved that about this phone. Makes it super easy to unluck no matter how you're holding the phone. You can even pull down the top quick access panel by swiping down on the button w/ your finger. So slick

I still have no problems w/ this phone, but battery life is starting to become a small issue :ROFLMAO: might have to finally upgrade to something soon, but I dont even know what id want right now

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
well i ordered a pixel 7 512gb when i saw that 700 trade in deal.

monday, the 31st.

1667415024282.png

hungry cookie GIF by truTV

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

oh fuck i can trade in my V40 from 2018 for $700 also even with a cracked back screen...
Good deal, I should check my.old LG
I haven't used an LG phone since the G3? G4? I loved that phone.

Anyway I think you'll enjoy the 7, I'm not sure any phone is going to be "perfect" My 7 pro has locked up a few times a week when unlocking, but I have their janky face unlock turned on, There's in the last 2 weeks I've had it happen 3x where I've been in a location and lost signal ( not phone related, just shitty signal) then had to reboot my phone to get data back once I got out of the building.
I can't comment on battery life as I'm in my car most of the day so I'm always around a charger. The camara is amazing, there has been complaints about the selfie cam overprocessing and I see it but it still looks good to me.
I enjoy the shit out of the call screening feature
Thats shitty for a "plain android" pixel
I think the Pixel is the most likely to still be running decent in 3 years
Agreed. Only redeeming thing about the pixel.
well i ordered a pixel 7 512gb when i saw that 700 trade in deal.

monday, the 31st.

View attachment 137919

hungry cookie GIF by truTV
What was total
Should have bought a phone that you can install linux based android OS vanilla on. Fucking idiot.
That is the pixel you fucking jabroni.

Yaj Yak Yaj Yak dont even bother with stock android. Boot it up, get service working then go and install Graphene OS on it. https://grapheneos.org/

My pixel 4a I charge once every 5 days with it. Its stock android to another level because it also removes all the google bloat ware but still allows you to add any google apps you use.

If the pixel 7 long term reviews show the radio isnt junk like the 6, then it will be my Samsung replacement and I'll be running a 4a and 7pro on graphene OS for daily drivers.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat you and I both know the Pixels aren't "plain android". It's skinned just like any other OEM
Its plain android in the sense as thats what is marketed to everyone. Thats why I recommended graphene, its same functionality, same camera, same everything but more user control

Thread Info